Driving Experience gift

casey
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4692 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I bought a driving experience for my son in August last year from Drivers Dream Days. I chose this company as it advertised that its voucher was valid for a full twelve months and not ten months like some other companies. When the voucher arrived the details showed that the Yorkshire venue which we wanted had limited dates. This was not shown on the website. It also said that we would be able to book for dates between March and November. My son rang in March and asked to book at the Yorkshire venue but was told that the venue did not open until September, after the expiry date of the voucher. We initially booked a date (the last date of the expiry of the voucher) at a Leicester venue but cancelled when we realised the cost involved in using that venue - petrol (three cars as all the family were going) extra days off work and overnight accommodation. It was just not worth the extra cost. We were told the voucher was not extendable but I think that this practice is entirely unfair and we were just quoted "subject to availability". This is the third voucher that we have had in our family and been unable to use them at the venue of our choice so just a load of money down the drain. Is this industry regulated?

I had a driving day voucher at Silverstone driving an Audi R8 through a website called Buyagift.co.uk.

It was a total nightmare, never again! And I never did get to drive an R8. Complete waste of time.

I did get my money back by putting pressure on there Facebook page.