Lloyds commercial mortgage

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4708 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Could I please have advice on the following:

My partner and I have a commercial loan with Lloyds. Due to our business ceasing I personally have covered the loan for the past three years (against the odds). This month due to a car collission and the need to have a vehicle to get me to my employment I have found myself unable to cover the loan due on 20th June. Whilst I will get the car issue sorted I have a £500 excess and no hire car provision, so its imperative to buy a cheap run around in the interim so I can earn the money to pay the loan. I wrote to the manager and explained the predicament and asked for support and guidance.

The response back was that after speaking to his superior I had to the 20th of July to make the payment and bring the account up to date or the loan may get referred to recoveries.

Personally I feel this is grossly unfair. My experience of our creditors when we have been in difficulties is that something is usually agreed that suits both parties with a route to a mutually agreed conclusion.

There is very little advice any where in respect of how we should proceed. My partner is not working presently due to surgery and I am doing my best - I have offered to make some payment once I have sorted out by vehicle needs, but I dont think I can find the balance to bring it the loan up to date.

The loan is only in arrears for the June payment please help.

Jayne