Leads Valley/Lloyds TSB

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4491 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Not sure if this is in the right section but here we go.

Basically i was looking for a loan online, in the end of hours looking decided to take the safe option and try to get a loan with my bank, so i completed the application form online the next day i was contacted by a guy called Robin, from Leads Valley saying he was on the Lloyds TSB loans listing, and that my loan application for £1500 has been accepted and would need to pay a fee of £50 and the money would be in my account in 2-3 days it has now been 3 days so i checked my bank account this morning and nothing was in there so i decided to ring Leads Valley when i tried to ring them all i got was the answering machine i have left several voice mail messages and have been ringing all day so this morning i decided to look Leads Valley up on Google and found ALOT of complaints saying they was a fraud company, so we went to the bank after alot of thought and upset and tried to get the £50 reimbursed so they give us the Lloyds TSB Fruad line to ring, which we did and to our surprise we got told they wasn't a fraudulent company and that they was legitimate i called them 3 times and got a different phone number for this Leads Valley company and they was all wrong, would of rang them a fourth time but run out of credit on my mobile. :-x Also put money down(£150) to hold a flat i liked which the loan was going towards, so i could of lost £200 in total. Has anyone come across Leads Valley tried or even had a loan with them or any suggestions on what i should do. Any help appreciated.

• 6 months later...

Hi There, My partner was caught out by a similar [problem] from Leads Valley whereby they took £80 from her account on the pretense and "promise" that they would find her a loan, this never transpired and we were left £80 down with not even the hint of a follow up from Leads Valley.

I have worked in the financial industry so I called Leads valley under the guise that I was a solicitor of a small firm representing my "client" (in this case my partner) looking into false Business practices and that the initial application was in fact a trial to catch Leads valley out.

I demanded they refund the Broker/Administration fee or I would pass this case to the FSA (Financial Services Authority) I also advised leads valley that I was recording all the calls I made to them and took name of every person I ever spoke to.

Low and behold 3 days after I demanded a refund a postal order arrived recorded delivery for the sum of the £80 my girlfriend had paid!

if nothing else at least this is a way of getting back the money these underhanded theiving scumbags take from people in the first place!

Good luck.

• 3 weeks later...
Hi There, My partner was caught out by a similar [problem] from Leads Valley whereby they took £80 from her account on the pretense and "promise" that they would find her a loan, this never transpired and we were left £80 down with not even the hint of a follow up from Leads Valley.

I have worked in the financial industry so I called Leads valley under the guise that I was a solicitor of a small firm representing my "client" (in this case my partner) looking into false Business practices and that the initial application was in fact a trial to catch Leads valley out.

I demanded they refund the Broker/Administration fee or I would pass this case to the FSA (Financial Services Authority) I also advised leads valley that I was recording all the calls I made to them and took name of every person I ever spoke to.

Low and behold 3 days after I demanded a refund a postal order arrived recorded delivery for the sum of the £80 my girlfriend had paid!

if nothing else at least this is a way of getting back the money these underhanded theiving scumbags take from people in the first place!

Good luck.

Can u plz give me the number u rang for her. I can't get them on phone