Employment/Work and asscioated benefits woes

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2999 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yes i know ths is what ive said to them they say we have to do for hours but all five of my shift cant go at the same time so the last 2 people get there break at the end!!! so surely theyd have to start breaks earlier!!!

Nope i cant bare it. Today i was told off for coming in 3 min late. Despite the fact the manager who told me off was 30 min late!!!! Our deputy manager who i like and get on withh has also walked out today. thats 3 people in 2 weeks. its not good.

Another 2 people hav left. ones walked the other handed in notice but then didnt come back anyway. now they owe me 4 hours holiday from 2 weeks ago. i keep being told "it will be on next weeks" 2 weeks later, no holiday pay. Also one of the girls who walked out shes been told she wont het paid for the week in hand she worked.:mad:

• 1 month later...

STILL havnt had all the emergancy tax back. Ive only recently been taken off emergancy (april). What can i do to make the other 2 emplyers provide the information? ive been back the tax office and they are still waiting for them to reply.

So, another holiday booked another charade. Ive been off for 2 weeks as a holiday. This was booked and approoved by managment. They havnt paid me fr it. Again. Every time i book a holiday i have to fight with them for payment. what can i do? Can i demand payment today? I have bills due..

So, another holidaylink3.gif booked another charade. Ive been off for 2 weeks as a holiday. This was booked and approoved by managment. They havnt paid me fr it. Again. Every time i book a holiday i have to fight with them for payment. what can i do? Can i demand payment today? I have bills due..

This would be the 4th time. I get the feeling they do it on purpose. Last time it took me 3 weeks to get it out of them. Ive just checked my online banking they have paid me, but wrong. Its just under £40 short. I should get holiday pay next week also. No doubt this will be wrong aswell.:-x

zararh........... you have another thread going on here. You were asked the question whether the company was the right one for you given that you seem to be unhappy there and that they are mucking you about. What is you goal by posting on this site? Do you want help to sort the company out or are you just wanting to moan and let off steam? It seems to me they have some hold over you is that correct?

They know i need this job. So they seem to think because of this they can treat us all like dirt. I witness staff daily and openly bullied. I speak up when i witness this. because i speak up they seem to make mistakes etc with my pay on purpose. They expect an unreasonable amount of work to be done in a set period of time. If work isnt done in this time staff are given warnings. I recently discovered a log in the office of all our names and how quickly we are working. If our work isnt done in there set time we are forced to stay, even though its not in the contract they can do so. They say it is, but isnt. On the rare occasion we are able to have a break we are often made to wait several hours for it. They watch your every move. We are not allowed to have a drink, talk, go the toilet etc. Managment have there favourites, said favourites never have any problems with pay and are allowed to pick and choose holidays, days off etc. It never used to be this way. We had a decent manager but her job was sabotaged. They put her under so much stress and pressure she walked out. Then the area managers daughter got her job. Since she came several members of staff have left. walked out or been signed off with stress. Weve had new people start and not come back after one day. Ive brought up these issues several times and they dont do anything. I cant complain to the area manager, she will obviously take her daughters side. Before i went off i was assured my holiday pay, just for once would be correct. But its wrong, again.