1&1 Internet Limited

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4706 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All,

I have registered a domain name using 1&1 Internet Ltd sometime last year and made the payment on confirmation. The payment was taken from my paypal account. However about 3 months ago ( approximately 9months after I have registered the domain name) I received a letter from a debt collector sent by 1&1 saying I have not paid the £5. I then proceeded to contact 1&1 and paypal. I have also provided 1&1 with a proof of payment from my paypal account and got paypal to get in touch with them. However, 1&1 is still sending different debt collector every 2-3weeks. The company has even gone as far as insisting on me sending them my original bank statement which I think is completely unreasonable. The company has no direct contact number and all their customer service personnel has no authority to do anything about it. Can anyone advise me on what I should do to get this resolved? I have done some research online and seems like there are a lot of unhappy customer with the same or similar experience with the company.

Regards

Doug