Ingeus

Raven1
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2490 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

My previous Advisor at Ingeus used to check my posts on here, which is why I've not been on here in a while. He confronted me regarding a post on here a while back...

I referred to the work program as a "prison camp", this didn't go down very well with him. I have a new Advisor now who has barely left school, he used to harass me in a cantankerous way, and forced me to complete tasks over and over again.

I'm now working at Royal Mail over the Christmas period sorting all the mail, I'm loving it! It's nice to escape my 2 year sentence on annual leave. The funny thing is i took my withdrawal of consent letter to work and popped it in the pigeon hole myself! hahaha

I'm not looking forward to going back to Ingeus next year, they are a bunch of morons who continue to make unilateral decisions to hit targets. I cant believe my Advisor wanted me to attend over the Christmas period, yet I'm F'in working!

Why do you let them treat you so badly.? Read the DWP Provider Guidance. The rules are there for all to see.

If they break them, put your foot down.

Nimitz

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have a new Advisor now who has barely left school

That p***es me off too - how the hell is some young kid straight from college with no practical experience of the REAL working world qualified to tell me how to find work? (I'm over 50, by the way). It's all just reading from a script - which we already know.

Hope you get kept on by the Royal Mail, Masso and don't have to return to Ingeus. Good luck!

That p***es me off too - how the hell is some young kid straight from college with no practical experience of the REAL working world qualified to tell me how to find work? (I'm over 50, by the way). It's all just reading from a script - which we already know.

Hope you get kept on by the Royal Mail, Masso and don't have to return to Ingeus. Good luck!

Thanks!...

I don't think they will be taking anyone on, we are referred to as casuals and nothing more! lol

Nimitz...

The threat of a sanction scares me, so i do everything they ask me to do. Even though this Royal Mail job is only temp for 4-5 weeks, I'm frightened that i'll end up being ill or something and

sanctioned for not turning up. I broke my big toe 2 days before i started at Royal Mail, I still turned up but could hardly walk. The job centre will find anyway to stop anyone's money, its ridiculous!

Or, am i worrying for nothing? lol

Thanks!...

I don't think they will be taking anyone on, we are referred to as casuals and nothing more! lol

Nimitz...

The threat of a sanction scares me, so i do everything they ask me to do. Even though this Royal Mail job is only temp for 4-5 weeks, I'm frightened that i'll end up being ill or something and

sanctioned for not turning up. I broke my big toe 2 days before i started at Royal Mail, I still turned up but could hardly walk. The job centre will find anyway to stop anyone's money, its ridiculous!

Or, am i worrying for nothing? lol

Hiya Mate

You dont have to put up with their Bull***t

If you haven't withdrawn your consent, do it asap, ...that makes you worthless to them, so they will spend less time with you and more time on someone else.

Next, get a copy of their complaints procedure and put in a formal complaint.

They have strict DWP rules they have to follow, if they break them....COMPLAIN...

Did you know you can change your advisor?.... if hes being a nob head..... change advisor.....

Dont let them bully you.... read the provider guidance and get to know the rules of the game...

The guidance is here

http://www.dwp.gov.uk/supplying-dwp/what-we-buy/welfare-to-work-services/provider-guidance/work-programme-provider.shtml

Nimitz

I sent this message to the Wandsworth Guardian this morning:

You may wish to inquire more about the mysterious closure today and yesterday of the Ingeus Office on the 2nd floor, Jessica House, Wandsworth.

Ingeus run back to work programmes for the long term unemployed, out-sourced to them by DWP.

Anyway, Ingeus clients (and I am one) were arriving to their appointments, only to find the entire office closed up. No notice of why or what was going on. Indeed, I was reminded by text only yesterday that I was due to see my Ingeus advisor at 10am. There were clients on the doorstep who were extremely worried about the situation, concerned about their benefits being stopped.

A couple of us went to the A4E office next door - they had no information (and why should they) but someone said something about the entire Ingeus team going 'for training' yesterday.

The Ingeus office phone number is dead - no answerphone message or any other communication. The London Ingeus twitter feed has not tweeted since 16 October; no news on the main Ingeus site.

The Job Centre Plus is currently in turmoil, having moved from Southside offices to Jessica House; there no answer to the main number.

Any information, even if it is only Ingeus's 'obituary' would be very welcome.

Do any posters have any more information?

Alas, they are genuinely out being trained in sunny Hammersmith. As a once a month, light touch (not on benefits, washed up professional, bit of a grumpy pain) communications failed...

With the economy in the poor state its in, it will become more and more difficult for Ingeus/A4E/Serco etc to put people into jobs...the result being all providers will begin to struggle......and wither on the vine...lol

I cant wait...

Nimitz

Hi guys, going off topic a little bit but does anyone know anything about Directgov site, is it mandatory that you have to let JC+ advisor see everything that you do on there?

Do you have to let them see at all?

If you are filling out your daily record sheet and showing on that, what you have been doing to find work, why should you have to put it in the notes on the directgov site for the advisor to see when it's written for them to see anyway?

It seems that our JC+ is giving out different instructions to different clients I have been having to do 30 things a week to find a job whereas another client only has to do ten, something wrong somewhere, anyone else having this problem?

Hi guys, going off topic a little bit but does anyone know anything about Directgov site, is it mandatory that you have to let JC+ advisor see everything that you do on there?

Do you have to let them see at all?

If you are filling out your daily record sheet and showing on that, what you have been doing to find work, why should you have to put it in the notes on the directgov site for the advisor to see when it's written for them to see anyway?

It seems that our JC+ is giving out different instructions to different clients I have been having to do 30 things a week to find a job whereas another client only has to do ten, something wrong somewhere, anyone else having this problem?

Hi Signmaker - I signed on at JCP today. They did not raise UJ as a subject - I was feeling cocky so I did! I was told it is not compulsory (I already knew that but good to have it on record). No attempt made to get me to register on the s(h)ite, I was told that for people on the WP it was up to the pimp to "persuade" people to register. If you go along with this there is certainly no case for agreeing to give either the pimp of the JCp access to your acoount or your activity on it. You have to be confident and look as if you know that of which you speak! There is a lot of stuff around now whoch confirms that you don't have to register.

Hi Signmaker - I signed on at JCP today. They did not raise UJ as a subject - I was feeling cocky so I did! I was told it is not compulsory (I already knew that but good to have it on record). No attempt made to get me to register on the s(h)ite, I was told that for people on the WP it was up to the pimp to "persuade" people to register. If you go along with this there is certainly no case for agreeing to give either the pimp of the JCp access to your acoount or your activity on it. You have to be confident and look as if you know that of which you speak! There is a lot of stuff around now whoch confirms that you don't have to register.

aren't they fibbers down at the JC then, thanks Bakatcha good job we can get the info on this site.

I have posted already about this, initially when UJM was about to be launched the guidance fed down from to the local offices was that it was going to be complusory and it was then decided after the launch date that it was not complusiry although 80% of customers are to be encouraged to sign up.

Eventually they are looking at making it complusiry but at preent it is down to personal preference as Monster certainly don't appear to be doing very well atm!

My surname is Massey, nickname Masso. I also posted a email i received from my Advisor on this website.

How can an advisor know about posts on here? I mean how? I withdrawn consent and Nimitz was right they didn't reply they just sulked over it, I handed a copy on directly to the JC manager and she asked for my NI number and said she will take it from there, what happens now? Will it go on to my old advisor? Or just the manager at the ingeusvofficevi used to attend? As I said I detest the company with an utmost passion, but not my advisor, compared to some posts one here my advisor was an angel lol (and she was)

How can an advisor know about posts on here? I mean how? I withdrawn consent and Nimitz was right they didn't reply they just sulked over it, I handed a copy on directly to the JC manager and she asked for my NI number and said she will take it from there, what happens now? Will it go on to my old advisor? Or just the manager at the ingeusvofficevi used to attend? As I said I detest the company with an utmost passion, but not my advisor, compared to some posts one here my advisor was an angel lol (and she was)

Hiya Masso

In answer to your questions....Your advisor can look on this site just the same as anyone else, I suggest you create a new user name.

Also the Ingeus manager is responsible for his center complying with your withdrawal of consent, once its on the system any advisor looking at your records will see a pop up box stating you have withdrawn consent. Dont worry about it, after all your just exercising your legal rights.

STOP WORRYING lol

Nimitz

Hi everyone,

I've not been on this forum for sometime...

Back in March of this year i withdrew my consent with Ingeus, I started a job which only lasted a few days. I had a few problems and needed to leave etc. I was sanctioned for leaving a job voluntarily, i won my appeal due to the circumstances and legalities.

I was then referred back to Ingeus, i then re-signed the consent forms (silly me) only because i wanted to be referred to a sub-contractor for 18 weeks and Ingeus were still making me come in 2-3 times per week.

Whilst i was with the sub-contractor i got a job offer as a Christmas casual (Royal Mail). This was my 18th week with the sub-contractor who wanted to claim a job outcome, I was then referred back to Ingeus who told me that the Sub-contractor had claimed the job outcome....

After further investigation i found out that Ingeus stole the job outcome from the Sub-contractor and were fighting over the brownie points...

I tried to claim travel but they were both telling porkies and saying the other claimed the outcome. I withdrew my consent when i signed off and i sent the job centre a copy, and explained my situation to them.

Am i the only person to re-sign the consent letters? hehehehe, I won't be signing them ever again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

That's funny because while I attended ingeus I got to the 6 month mark attending there and I missed 2 appointments in a row (faking being sick lol) then I got a letter from my advisor referring me to one of them sub-contractors for 18 weeks, can they send you on this anytime during the 2 years if the WP? I e-mailed her to say what's the point in it as I already go to the same sub-contractor and it was pointless because I had a job trial coming up and I should get it, ( I know stupid arnt I) she referred me back to her at ingeus which I went In the next week expecting a new asvisorot for her to say 'we normally change your advisor at this stage, but I'll just keep you with me', I take it this was because she had pounds signs in her eyes for her targets.

..not forgetting the 2 million they made from selling the paper giraffes to Toys R Us. At the time I wondered why they asked us to stick 'Made in Britain under fair labour conditions' on each one..

'Paper giraffes to toys r us'??? I was forwarded to a toys r us interview in an ingeus office by my advisor, do they have a contract with each other do they?

Hiya Masso

In answer to your questions....Your advisor can look on this site just the same as anyone else, I suggest you create a new user name.

Also the Ingeus manager is responsible for his center complying with your withdrawal of consent, once its on the system any advisor looking at your records will see a pop up box stating you have withdrawn consent. Dont worry about it, after all your just exercising your legal rights.

STOP WORRYING lol

Nimitz

Hey,

I have nothing to hide, I did actually change my name to "Anti Ingeus then to "Ingeus DoLittle. I'm not really bothered anymore if Ingeus read any of my posts on here...

I withdrew consent back in March, re-signed the consent forms and then withdrew again! I won't be signing any forms again. I've sent a copy of the withdrawal of consent letter to my local job centre, I will be signing back on in 7-10 days when this temp vacancy finishes.

The Ingeus office which i use bribes clients with cash insentives, the person to apply for the most jobs gets £30 cash. This is against the law to pay job seekers money whilst claiming the dole?...

I wrote my job centre a letter explaining why I withdrew consent, hopefully something will be done regarding the illegal activities which go on. Ingeus Advisors are desperate to hit targets so they leach onto easy targets such as me who are job ready. Now that I've withdrawn consent i hope i will be left alone when i go back next year.

Anymore trouble from my cantankerous Advisor, then i will report him for paying Ingeus clients cash intensives etc...

That's funny because while I attended ingeus I got to the 6 month mark attending there and I missed 2 appointments in a row (faking being sick lol) then I got a letter from my advisor referring me to one of them sub-contractors for 18 weeks, can they send you on this anytime during the 2 years if the WP? I e-mailed her to say what's the point in it as I already go to the same sub-contractor and it was pointless because I had a job trial coming up and I should get it, ( I know stupid arnt I) she referred me back to her at ingeus which I went In the next week expecting a new asvisorot for her to say 'we normally change your advisor at this stage, but I'll just keep you with me', I take it this was because she had pounds signs in her eyes for her targets.

Because i was a nice chap when i started the work prog i was left alone for a year or so...

They could see i was job ready and applying for vacancies etc. After a year they packed my bags and shipped me to a sub-contractor. I actually enjoyed it to be honest, yeah the pointless/useless courses they provided were ridiculous but entertaining.

I was actually glad to escape jail and have a 18 week holiday, my Advisor was really friendly and helpful. They had targets to hit just like Ingeus but they seemed to be

more helpful and caring etc...

They can refer you at anytime, they seem to refer the awkward ones like me and the ones that haven't found a job within a year. I'm loving being in work, it's just a shame

it will end in a week or so...

Will i be referred back to Ingeus when i sign back on???????? Can the job centre contact Ingeus?...

I wrote a letter to my job centre saying i don't want them to contact Ingeus, or any work programme provider regarding my employment etc. LOL

Because i was a nice chap when i started the work prog i was left alone for a year or so...

They could see i was job ready and applying for vacancies etc. After a year they packed my bags and shipped me to a sub-contractor. I actually enjoyed it to be honest, yeah the pointless/useless courses they provided were ridiculous but entertaining.

I was actually glad to escape jail and have a 18 week holiday, my Advisor was really friendly and helpful. They had targets to hit just like Ingeus but they seemed to be

more helpful and caring etc...

They can refer you at anytime, they seem to refer the awkward ones like me and the ones that haven't found a job within a year. I'm loving being in work, it's just a shame

it will end in a week or so...

Will i be referred back to Ingeus when i sign back on???????? Can the job centre contact Ingeus?...

I wrote a letter to my job centre saying i don't want them to contact Ingeus, or any work programme provider regarding my employment etc. LOL

The issue as to whether someone signing back as unemployed is sent to a Work Programme Provider is down to Job Centre Plus.... your only agreement is the Job Seekers Agreement, which you enter into whilst you enter (and remain) unemployed. Whereas JCP does have a Service Level Agreement with Work Programme Providers, it does not necessarily follow that JCP will automatically send any job seeker to any Work Programme Provider.

Edited by RebeccaPidgeon
grammar

^^ yep.

I got 4 weeks of employment and when it ended and I went to sign back on again for the first time I was told the WP would be contacting me. Its been 5 weeks now and my appointment is next week.

That should be interesting because the last time I spoke to this 'adviser' (a new one to me - not yet met) was when I had just got a job and emailed him to say I wouldn't be attending our due appointment because I'd signed off JSA. He was on the phone the next day enquiring if I had found work, and if so, where. I said I had but I wasn't going to tell him where and proceeded to tell him why not and exactly what I thought about WP.

He was a really nice chap as it turned out (damn good on the phone at least) and I did tell him where I was working. BUT, I told him I hated the job from day 1 and knew it was not going to last long. If they're expecting any future 'payments' from DWP they had better make good on their promises, find me a job I will enjoy and endure, and get me the hell out of there. I don't mind them claiming their monies but I'm sure not going to allow it if they do sweet f.a for me. I said I still expect us to meet one day in the not too distant future.

That day is next week - should be fun :-)