Current & Former Bank Workers - I need your help

Guest NATTIE
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6453 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am working on something new at the moment and I need some info. So any former Bank Workers or indeed current bank employees, I need some additional help.

I need help on a few points so that the info is accurate and complete. Please can those who worked in branches and Customer Service Centres please PM(Private Message) me so I can get that info? I am not asking where you worked nor am I prepared to say which location I work but I would appreciate any help. Also anyone who worked with Credit Card Services would be useful as well.

Thanks in advance

Am i the only active member of staff(which I am) or former member of a bank, With more than 70,000 members on this site surely not. So again any help would be much appreciated

Ok I'll throw the question over to all former and current employees, please Private Message me cos I got an idea for a thread that will help everyone. Please please please

I have changed thread title for some help. I have a good idea for a number of threads that require Info that may well be of help on all bank threads and I hope that I can get some info that will HELP with some people who are facing delays in respect of one single issue. Please PM(Private Message) me and we can get the ball rolling. Thanks in advance

not very forthcoming are they nwst? perhaps you could try in the Bear Garden, loads of people look in there? just a thought :-)

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed

hmmm I woner if the reason ppl aren't responding is because you don;t put anymore detail in your requests?? I'm intrigued as to what your idea's are ni terms of threads, but also suspicious, after all you work for a bank, are you looking for info to help your organisation instead of ppl on this site?

(Sorry if it sounds inflammatory, not meaning to be, just suggesting an idea as to why no-one's PM'd you).

fee

Those who think I have not helped this site feel free to post on here. I am too furious at the suggestion that I am helping my employees to be able to respond, and I WILL be banned if I do so......am I hindering this site?

Hey NWSM, I am sure it wasnt meant as it sounds, although it did sound a bit bad IMHO, of course you are a welcome and helpful member of our little community :-)

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed

It would be helpful if you actually gave some idea of what it is you're looking to do. I know from experience that simple "PM me" posts tends not to work, unless you tell people up-front why you need them to do it.

HSBCLloyds TSBcontractual interestNew Tax Creditscoming for you?NTL/Virgin Media

Never give in ... Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy. Churchill, 1941

I am completely editing this as my original post was harsh. all I will say is I am here to help and am annoyed by comments to the contrary. I am non specific as Banks monitor forums like this. I will not post further on this thread

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6453 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks