Moorcroft round one - have been given one of my alleged debts, this one is for Virgin Bledia

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4540 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Yes they are one and the same as the clowns who were exposed on the goggle box, but they are actually using their correct letter headed paper so no mention of them being anything to do with Bailiffs, the phone call was pretty fruitless too.

I said it was disputed with Virgin Bledia, who then passed it to Moorcr@p who were told it was in dispute they then threw it back, Virgin Bledia then farmed it out to SRJ who were as equally inept and were told the very same, and now you have hold of the lemon.....

She tried to imply that I needed to show proof that it was disputed, I quickly corrected her telling her it doesn't work like that, and as far as I was concerned it was still in dispute with the OC, all she said then was to get in touch with Virgin Bledia, of which I have no intention of doing, I enjoy baiting them too much.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

You now need to complain about Virgin and the DCA circle to the OFT, its against OFT Guidelines to use multiple DCAs to collect the same debt, and against them for passing on a disputed debt.

Typical Virgin behaviour, don't deal with the root issue of poorly trained staff, or even employ staff who are only capable of answering the telephone...

• dx100uk changed the title to Moorcroft round one - have been given one of my alleged debts, this one is for Virgin Bledia