my business partner is leaving - i need a new bank!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4757 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello Forum Members,

I was looking for some advice, I was made bankrupt Last June In Scotland. Was not nice to do but had no choice. Thats a long story., Even though I was made bankrupt, I was allowed to continue to run my small shop as this was my only employment. Self employed..

As I had a joint account with business partner it did not effect the account, we have always used a personal account for all our business, as having a business account cost so much.. Me and my partner are now splitting up, Im going to continue to run the business, but.. and here it is.. The Bank has called today to tell us that rbs will be changing to Santandar ex abbey. by the end of the year. When i was made bankrupt Abbey was one of the companies that I in debt to. So I now need to find another bank that will help me continue to run my business. I will be discharged from my bankruptcy in June of this year. Does anyone know where I should go from here or where to start.

Thanks for you help, as I know you have assisted me before. feel like Im never gonna get out of this mess, that I know i made.

John

not sure on this but i've renamed and bumped it for you.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

We had an account/loan with BOS and they were one of our creditors yet they were the bank we ended up being with during and after our BK as they gave us the best account options. Also the co-op will offer an account for BK as well

Please contact a member of the site team if you are offered help off the forum for a a paid or no win no fee service.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

Click here to donate through PayPal (opens in a new window)