need advice urgently

crc
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4758 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Spoke to a friend who showed me part of her contract she wasn't happy with and I was shocked and wondered if anyone could actually tell me if any of this is illegal or verging on it?

this is what she said:

Members fees- This is kept by *** to cover site costs, excluding travel and accomidiation any adittional money will be split between the site owner, and other so *** models.

But my consern i bought up is what about finders fees, i said i have a fan base if i get them to sign up to the site, im loseing out.

Also there is no way to see how much money u have earnt, or how much the site fees ect are, so how do models know they arnt being ripped off!

The *** arnt getting paid, we cover our own transport, outfits ect too and from our homes to the shoot which is normally in london

They need 4 weeks notice if ur not going to be a so sexilicious girl but they can sack u at any time.

In some parts of the world a deal may be deemed to be illegitimate because it's a bad deal, a deal that nobody but a fool would agree to.

In the UK you are allowed to be as much of a fool as you like so long as the terms of the contract are fulfilled and there is no deception, nothing to mislead a consumer, to take a transactional decision that would not have been taken otherwise.

P.S.

It should be added that there are the The Unfair Terms in Consumer Contracts Regulations 1999 if you want to look for something there to fit the bill. This, for instance:

(f) authorising the seller or supplier to dissolve the contract on a discretionary basis where the same facility is not granted to the consumer, or permitting the seller or supplier to retain the sums paid for services not yet supplied by him where it is the seller or supplier himself who dissolves the contract;
Edited by perplexity
P.S.

• 1 month later...