**Fast Food Delivery Driving Insurance**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4804 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,. Does anyone know of any insurance company that deal with insuring the above job? I am currently with Churchill and have been for last two years, but premium has doubled (see below) and due for renewal on Fri 25th. I have called so many different companies and none will insure for that kind of job! Please HELP!

Also, I have 15 years NCD/Protected, and before xmas a lady skidded on ice and crashed into the back of my car when it was parked outside my house, there wasnt that much damage, but i called my insurance company to report it and after a month of waiting for the other party to accept liability, i took car to garage as they told me they would have to replace whole back bumper (Fiat Stilo), so had a hire car for a week and got car back all shiney and new!

Then my renewals came in the post and the premium had gone from £45 per month to £88!!! I nearly fell off my chair! I called my insurance company (Churchill) and they told me it was because there was a 'claim' still open. I told them that it was a non fault claim and after two days they came back to me and told me that they could confirm that it was indeed a 'non fault' claim, but that the premium was correct! I was flabbergasted! By the way, i am 38 this year and as i put earlier, got 15 years NCD.......

Car Insurance due for renewal on 25th (THIS FRIDAY) and really dont know what to do....... HELP!

Thanks

I should imagine given the poor level of pay, that most delivery drivers do not insure on the correct basis. The cost of having the correct type of Insurance is likely to exceed the amount paid, when taking into acount other running costs.

Best advice is to contact a local broker and they will make enquiries. Speak to other drivers to see what they do.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

thanks for that, unfortunately, not many people insure their cars for this, as per your thread, but i would rather have the correct insurance than be stopped by the police and for them to 'do me' - as in the long run you would be paying extra if you had the points on the licence.

i have called churchill again, and bluffed that i had spoken to the financial ombudsmen and that they had told me that churchill could not charge me double premium whilst the 'non fault claim' was open - and they went with this and reduced the premium down, its not as low as last year, but still a lot better than the £1,038 they were gona charge.

Gona get a number for that barnett and barnett and give them a whirl.

thanks

use swift business cover

if you've not got the correct insurance when deliverying fast food

they can take the car away.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...