Credit Security Limited

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3990 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Had a physical doorstep visit from these muppets last week.. soon sent him packing though. He was about 80 years old and didnt understand that he had no right to call upon me. He asked "Why would they send me if they were not allowed to" and was quickly given the "Because 99% of people dont know this and stupidly pay you. IM the other 1% now F*** O**!!" Door slammed!

Its for a debt owed to Sky for £350, but what is now being chased by Wescot Credit Services Ltd and CSL.

Today i received another letter threatening doorstep visits or court action, OR the option of making a payment and then regular payments thereafter.

Should I send them £0.50p and promise t pay £0.50 per month thereafter (purely for humour purposes) or should I simply ignore them?

I have already sent them the doorstep collector template letter from this site TWICE now, but as expected this has been ignored.

UKD.

I would just send Wetcoths the 'prove it letter'

and report them both to TS and OFT if they are both trying to collect at the same time

Its your call wether to pay them or not, but why pay if they can't substanciate their claim with documentation

Credit Security are ignoring everything I write to them. Last August I received a demand with the usual threatening forms. I wrote to them asking for a copy of the Credit Agreement, Subject Access and if they had purchased the debt the Assignment Notice. I enclosed £10 & £1 P.O. to cover the fees. I also had the letter registered. I heard noting from them until last week when I received another demand. I wrote to them again on 26th pointing out that they had not acknowledged, replied or sent any of the information I had requested. I have received another demand with no reference to my letters. So what is going on?

• 2 years later...

Hi all,

I too am being targeted by the famous Wetcloth/CSL, wrote to them last week telling them I had no knowledge of the so called 'Sky Subscribers Services' and could they prove it. They basically just responded asking me to confirm my previous address and D.O.B.

Haven't bothered replying to them but every week I am getting threatened by a 'Doorstep Collector' which I apparently have been referred to! :lol:

Will just have to wait for the knock!! .........

To be continued............

:???:

Emma