style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3359 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I did is that a problem, I joined recently

it is awful pal.

led by people who use the "freeman on the land" approach.

people who think the law doesnt apply to them because they dont consent to be governed by it.

people who think putting a sign up in a window actually does something.

people who think council tax is unlawful,

that they dont have to pay bills,

that water rates dont apply.

i think you get my point, they are off their head!

the ringleaders are wesley ahmed, a man known for fraud, and an extensive criminal record for assault and resisting arrest, & Jay brad, who by the way is currently in prison.

the "advice" is useless.

stick to advice from users on here such as bailiff advice, brassnecked, ploddertom, hceo, a moderator, me even and you will be fine.

None of the beliefs held by "Freemen on the land" have ever been supported by any judgments or verdicts in any criminal or civil court cases.

I understand what you are saying

as I said I have only recently joined,

I am wise to the fact, about with with drawing rights of access, does not work,

I know I need to face up to what has happened and eventually, sort out all of my financial probs

And I will, unfortunately when you are down it feels like you are being push even further.

• 1 month later...

Dont mention wesley ahmed or Jay Brad on here, every time someone does and points out what completely delusional idiots they are, admin on here panic and close the thread. Happens every single time when someone exposes the beat the bailiff group and completely useless and without a single clue

:-) V Newcastle City Council £60 Civil Enforcement overturned 2007

:-) V Capital One £300 of unfair charges revoked 2009

:-) V Nationwide £270 of Bank Charges Revoked 2010

:-) V Moorcroft Debt Collection £130 Charges Revoked 2010

:-) V Manchester City Council £75 Parking charge Revoked 2010

:-) V Former employer Undisclosed settlement forced after unfair dismissal 2011

I found them on facebook , I have un friended them, after my last post.

I did realised what the group were about after I looked in to them a bit more.

I would not want too go down there way of thinking,

I have every intention of sorting out my CT in the correct manner, but only if the council will listen and stop reading off a script,

I will get there in the end.

I am stuck in a spiralling hole at the moment where money is concerned, but am fighting hard to get my self back on track,

Thanks for the comment.

Leakie

This forum have an excellent 'debt' section which you really should visit for your other financial problems.

In relation to Equita it would assist you if you emailed the company to advise of your financial position. I would suggest as well copying the council (so that they have your background if the account were ever returned).

As you do not have a car and the bailiff has not been into the property then Equita have the problem and not you. There is nothing that they can do and will either have to accept a sensible payment proposal or return the account back to the local authority.

Turning back for a moment to your financial problem have you made sure that you are getting the 'single person' exemption of 25% on your council tax bill ? The discount would apply from the date that your wife left.

Apply for the exemption now if you haven't already done so, the council might bellyache that they cannot backdate it as the account is with the bailiff though, but they should do as it would reduce your arrears by a tidy amount.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!