Welcome help would be...er welcome - think i've been done here :-)

ODannyBoy!
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2939 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi guys!

I have had a feeling for a while that i have been getting a harsh deal with my Welcome Loan so asked for the signed Credit agreement etc which came today. I cant quite understand it and whilst I appreciate this might just be my ignorance I also am suspicious that there is due reason for this...

I have blocked out all the bits n bobs. would somebody be able to take a peek please??

thanks

odanny.pdf

Edited by ODannyBoy!
removal of pdf with acc dets

any chance you can scan at a higher resolution

bit grainy on the figures

though i can see you have insurances you can reclaim!

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

any chance you can scan at a higher resolution

bit grainy on the figures

though i can see you have insurances you can reclaim!

dx

Hi DX, I could post the original and it would be just as (il)legible =(

Any figures that you want me to confirm I ll scrutinize for you but Its as good a scan as I got I am afraid =(

well you need to remove the a/c number anyhow

try a scan at 600dpi colour please

there is far too much to expect you to type

wording of what a>

any the clauses

btw: hope they've not fleeced you with any charges since too...they are unlawful as well as the [poss] missold ppi.

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

well you need to remove the a/c number anyhow

try a scan at 600dpi colour please

there is far too much to expect you to type

wording of what a>

any the clauses

btw: hope they've not fleeced you with any charges since too...they are unlawful as well as the [poss] missold ppi.

dx

OK try that, all in 600x600 dpi ( apologies not au fait with my scanner)

Any easier to read Dx?

i'd be cca'ing them and asking for a better copy

however, the guys might be able to read it and guess what the words say

as they will be used to the layout.....

does that really say 50%!! god the fleecers.

well you can certainly get the ppi back

and all those unlawful fees [letter/unpaid dd's etc etc]

have a wee read here and in the ppi forum

you'll soon get the idea

the guys will be around to help soon....

dx

and they

As an aside to how enforcable is the CCA, a few more qs if I may, how sucessful are PPI claims and also I ve seen some of the Welcome threads that the charges are unlawful...if that REALLY right?

If so by the time I claim the PPI and charges back AND interest they ll end up owing me i reckon...esp with their interest rates :wink:

thats always the way with welcome!

millions of mugs signed up with them.

yes the charges are unlawful...fullstop

ppi claims are always successful in 99% of cases across all creditors

in welcomes case 110%

i think i also saw that more than 65% of their agreements are not enforceable either for one reason or another

why do you think cattles went under, they muggs got wind of being ripped of in the 100'000!

your best tool here is to read

the more you read, the stronger we become.

get the ppi and charges done

quite easy really

dx

and they

thats always the way with welcome!

millions of mugs signed up with them.

yes the charges are unlawful...fullstop

ppi claims are always successful in 99% of cases across all creditors

in welcomes case 110%

i think i also saw that more than 65% of their agreements are not enforceable either for one reason or another

why do you think cattles went under, they muggs got wind of being ripped of in the 100'000!

your best tool here is to read

the more you read, the stronger we become.

get the ppi and charges done

quite easy really

dx

OK thanks DX, is it the entire charge ( plus interest) that is unlawful or..?

I will have a peek on here about the PPI issue and would be REALLY interested in the validity of the CCA. If the copy i have posted up in 600xdpi is really no good to anyone I ll go down the CCA request but wondered if it can help anyone in the interim,,

ANY charges

letter/phone/dd fail/ cats died the lot

you charge them int at THEIR rate from the date of EACH charge to the date of your claim COMPOUNDED INT TOO!

use:

http://www.egalegal.com/compoundWindow.html

rests = 12

360 days.

if the cca is/is not en really matters little

the only time its useful is when a car has been vt'ed and its found to be faulty.

then its everything back inc already made payments & you keep the car!!

dx

and they

ANY charges

letter/phone/dd fail/ cats died the lot

you charge them int at THEIR rate from the date of EACH charge to the date of your claim COMPOUNDED INT TOO!

use:

rests = 12

360 days.

if the cca is/is not en really matters little

the only time its useful is when a car has been vt'ed and its found to be faulty.

then its everything back inc already made payments & you keep the car!!

dx

Ouch, so at a hunch thats well over the remaining balance ( would have to obviously work it out) I presume i ask for refund of the charge and interest on it charged by then PLUS interest at their rate for them having my money and not me... or is it just the charge and the interest levied..

just trying to understand situ before I look at the nitty gritty of what letters to send where and to whom

use the calc

thats what you can reclaim [the charge + int at their rate from the date of each charge to the date of your claim]

additional int [of 8% stat] can only be reclaimed if it goes to court or p'haps through the fos

dx

and they

use the calc

thats what you can reclaim [the charge + int at their rate from the date of each charge to the date of your claim]

additional int [of 8% stat] can only be reclaimed if it goes to court or p'haps through the fos

dx

ouch! so if my maths( or use of the calc is right) its looking at;

908.94 ppi fee 08/09/08 int 1831.55

20 dd fee 04/11/2008 int 35.80

20 dd fee 03/03/2009 int 27.46

25 dd fee 02/07/09 int 25.32

25 dd fee 04/08/2009 23.11

25 dd fee 05/01/2010 14.01

10 letter fee 21/04/2010 3.51

10 letter fee 29/05/2010 2.83

12 dd fee 02/07/2010 2.70

10 ltr 03/07/2010 2.23

10 ltr 22/07/2010 1.92

10 ltr 21/09/2010 0.97

total 3057.35

Does that reeasoning look sound??

your charges are correct

if the int is 50.08%!

the ppi is slightly diff to do.

not that simple unless you know what monetary value of your actual PCM was the PPI [that you have already paid]

then you just use 8%

ping dj1971 he'll help

dx

dx

and they

• 5 months later...

You need to start at the begining and take this one step at a time. PPI, then charges. In between you can deal with any debt collectors.

First questions: Whats the status of the loan now? Have you made a claim at all? Have you statements for all of your payments to date? Did you ever get a more legible copy?

For the PPI claim you need to know at least these things

Total amount of loan

Monthly interest rate

Monthly payment amount

Number of months

PPI premium amount

Date and amounts of all payments made

If you have that info I can help you get started

Also what date did you take out the loan?

Please overlook my typos and spelling mistakes, sometimes my fingers arent in sync with my brain :)

I am just a consumer and have no legal training. My posts are opinion only, based on my own limited experience. If in doubt you should seek legal advice from a qualified practitioner.

Activ Kapital - Disputed £4,000.00 - 04/04/2011 Settled! WON!

HSBC Current Account - Defaulted for £200.00 Charges. - 19/05/2011 Charges Refunded Default Removed! WON!

HSBC Loan Account - £16,000.00 Unsecured Loan - 05/07/2011 Disputed No Further Contact WON! (for Now)

Barclaycard Account - Disputed account and £1500.00 Charges. - 18/07/2011 Charges Refunded! WON!

London Scottisht - Disputed account and Charges. £25,000.00 - 06/2011 Balance reduced by 95% WON!

You need to start at the begining and take this one step at a time. PPI, then charges. In between you can deal with any debt collectors.

First questions: Whats the status of the loan now? Have you made a claim at all? Have you statements for all of your payments to date? Did you ever get a more legible copy?

For the PPI claim you need to know at least these things

Total amount of loan

Monthly interest rate

Monthly payment amount

Number of months

PPI premium amount

Date and amounts of all payments made

If you have that info I can help you get started

Also what date did you take out the loan?

Hi Mr Z , thanks.

Its currently in default as I sent Welcome a letter re charges and PPI, heard nothing!!

Have attached at beginning of thread a statement and copy of CCA, hasnt been any other payments since.

Hi Mr Z , thanks.

Its currently in default as I sent Welcome a letter re charges and PPI, heard nothing!!

Have attached at beginning of thread a statement and copy of CCA, hasnt been any other payments since.

Just a quick review indicates you need to be in tough with the FSCS in order to get a claim form for the PPI. How long has it been since you sent the letter to reclaim charges? Have you sent a letter before action in regard to the claim for the charges?

Please overlook my typos and spelling mistakes, sometimes my fingers arent in sync with my brain :)

I am just a consumer and have no legal training. My posts are opinion only, based on my own limited experience. If in doubt you should seek legal advice from a qualified practitioner.

HSBC Current Account - Defaulted for £200.00 Charges. - 19/05/2011 Charges Refunded Default Removed! WON!

HSBC Loan Account - £16,000.00 Unsecured Loan - 05/07/2011 Disputed No Further Contact WON! (for Now)

Barclaycard Account - Disputed account and £1500.00 Charges. - 18/07/2011 Charges Refunded! WON!

London Scottisht - Disputed account and Charges. £25,000.00 - 06/2011 Balance reduced by 95% WON!

Just a quick review indicates you need to be in tough with the FSCS in order to get a claim form for the PPI. How long has it been since you sent the letter to reclaim charges? Have you sent a letter before action in regard to the claim for the charges?

Hi Mr Z, quite a while ago now, just firstly wanted to ensure my calculations are right before i go for the jugular so to speak

Hi Mr Z, quite a while ago now, just firstly wanted to ensure my calculations are right before i go for the jugular so to speak

Have you used the spreadsheets from the library? Provided you know the date of the payment or charge that you are claiming back, and the interest rate the spreadsheet will work out the interest.

• 5 months later...