Hfo capital limited

tony c
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3823 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Tony, keep us informed regarding council tax, if things get desperate, I'm always willing to help out, you know where I am.

US President Barack Obama referred to Ugland House as the biggest building in the world or the biggest tax SCA* in the world.

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Tony, keep us informed regarding council tax, if things get desperate, I'm always willing to help out, you know where I am.

Cheers BA mate its rolling along smooth at the mo bud will let you know if it changes

• 1 month later...

Evening all i was just wondering could i get a transcript even at this later date of our dealings with those parasites HFO when we went to wandsworth cc am doing a paper on DCA and their underhand tactics and it would come in handy.

Morning Tony, hope all is well.

Possibly – the tapes should still exist, but I can’t be sure as this is a couple of years ago.

Would be great to see a transcript of the TR idiots trying to explain how their concocted evidence included a notice of assignment from a company that didn’t exist at the time it was sent!

You need to approach a court transcription service and fill in the relevant form (EX107, I think) – they get the tapes from the court and do the work.

I used a company in Milton Keynes called MKTS – very efficient.

Relying on false documents is not very clever... especially when the company that supposedly provided those documents is run by... oh, TR!

Just imagine how many times they got away with it, though...

Tharts the thing mate if there was a way of getting all their assignments scrutinised back from day dot i think 90% of their actual cases they have won thru shall we say underhand means.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...