Hfo capital limited

tony c
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3823 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Lunchbox contents. He has some, famously. Bart does not. Or is my O Level Latin failing me?

I thought you were referring to the image of Bart123 rather than any property law relevant to Tony‘s case! It would actually make a good joke – for those too lazy to Google, it means, roughly, that you can’t give what you don’t have – and Bart123 clearly has little to, er, give...

and of course, the most worrying point, is that your thinking about Linford Christies "lunchbox" thats real concerning

lmao

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was doing a perfectly innocent search for Bart123 when I found that. I’m probably on a list somewhere now. A very bad list.

How about this one?

http://bart123.deviantart.com/

Apparently this Bart123 has been deviant for six years, and lives in the UK!

Here’s another one.

http://www.uk-clubbing-directory.co.uk/community/bart%20123

And finally, one who can cook for the queen:

http://www.answerbag.co.uk/profile/868716

Sorry to go so off topic, but TonyC is now in excellent hands and I just want to keep Bart123 amused so he leaves all the other threads alone!

Quite correct shadow, I have personally saved the link for future reference or purposes of comparison and comedy BUT agree that things like that could frighten the horses or elderly ladies of a delicate disposition, and should be removed.

However, if people adopt a particular user name on this site and then use it to do strange things - they should be subject to scrutiny and public - if not pubic - exposure.

Please support CAG and they will support you.

donate

good morning all hope everyone is in top form DB spoke to you know who all sorted hopefully was wondering can you give me a bell today mate

just want a chat about a few things, heres WISHING ALL CAGGERS A VERY MERRY XMAS AND A HFO/TR THUMPING NEW YEAR :lalala:

I agree witn DokneyB, there are a lot of double standards around in the internet at the moment, not posting employees names on posts dealing with complaints, companies threatening to close websites down if complaint postings are made, the list is endless.

However what is the latest on this.

good morning all hope everyone is in top form DB spoke to you know who all sorted hopefully was wondering can you give me a bell today mate

just want a chat about a few things, heres WISHING ALL CAGGERS A VERY MERRY XMAS AND A HFO/TR THUMPING NEW YEAR :lalala:

Will do mate, as soon as I pick up my phone!

I agree witn DokneyB, there are a lot of double standards around in the internet at the moment, not posting employees names on posts dealing with complaints, companies threatening to close websites down if complaint postings are made, the list is endless.

However what is the latest on this.

Tony & his missus are now in capable legal hands.

• 2 weeks later...
Will do mate, as soon as I pick up my phone!

Tony & his missus are now in capable legal hands.

morning all heres wishing you all a happy new year and will let you know in due course what is happening

False statements

(1) Proceedings for contempt of court may be brought against a person if he makes, or causes to be made, a false statement in a document verified by a statement of truth without an honest belief in its truth.

(Part 22 makes provision for a statement of truth)

(2) Proceedings under this rule may be brought only –

(a) by the Attorney General; or

(b) with the permission of the court.

While remaining confident, I wouldn’t put anything past this lot. Maybe expect the sudden discovery and presentation of a document that proves you boiled your mother in oil, that you are on a register somewhere, and that you eat babies.

While remaining confident, I wouldn’t put anything past this lot. Maybe expect the sudden discovery and presentation of a document that proves you boiled your mother in oil, that you are on a register somewhere, and that you eat babies.

do jelly babies count ?? lol

Oh no they are on to me - at least it was sunflower oil.:-)