"Faith" in bad faith

malinmaid
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6463 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I took out a Faith store card to get the 20% discount which was then on offer. What with the summer and all I forgot to pay the HUGE £57. Imagine my surprise this evening when a heavily accented gentleman rang me to advise me that my account was in arrears "and do you have a payment card to make a payment now? " Very relaxed about it all I explained I had lost the account and would he send a duplicate and I would clear the bill. Duplicates not available apparently but this months has just been sent. "Grand" said I "I'll clear it when I get the bill".

The next bit flabbergasted me "I have to advise you these calls will continue until you bring your account up to date" I found this menacing,threatening ,whatever you like to call it and for a total amount of £57 ridiculous. I know these guys have a job to do but if I really didnt have the money this attitude would have been quite upsetting.

Any views? Incidentally I was £120 in credit with them in June

good grief I'd report him/them to someone - but not sure who - can anyone else advise? what about the office of unfair trading - doesn't seem very fair someone ringing you up and threatening you with phone calls that you don't want for a measly £57.

:eek: Gettin'evil

Got a question? - see if the answer is in the FAQs before you post!!

Subject Access Request sent 20 June

£10 cheque cashed 6 July

16 July - Statements received

£1024.07 prelim let sent special del 26/07/06

Reply from S Higley 31/07/06 (how fast was that):D

02/08/06 LBA sent to Bishopsgate with proof of delivery from PO

Acknowledgement let dated 7Aug from S Higley

Moneyclaim issued 6.09.06 £1433.94 :cool:

Acknowledgement of service rec'd by MCOL