Official Sheffield christmas meet Friday December 10th 2010 - 7.00 pm - Bankers Draft

Consumer dude
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4904 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am bowing out gracefully. Weather and other factors, which are private to me and not shared with other members of CAG.

:roll:

I QUESTION THEREFORE I AM!! [sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Unfortunately i'm not an expert in any given field legally and my advice and that of the Consumer Action Group and the Bank Action Group is given without prejudice and without liability so please if in any doubt whatsoever seek help from an insured qualified professional. Contents of my posts are purely my own personal opinions and not condoned or endorsed in any way, shape or form by CAG. Thank you! :p

I have been smoke-free for 4yrs

Maybe next time Crapstone x

Have a great wedding anniversary celebration.

Will do! A double celebration as it'll be 20 years together for the Mr and me! No room for excuses for me not to go but thank goodness we didn't do a surprise trip to Scotland for them..Eek.. :whoo::violin:

Edited by Crapstone
Trying to make the violin smaller.

We celebrated our 25th Anniversary last year.............it was great fun.

Happy 20th to you both x

Keep up the fight against Bank Charges.

Got Debt problems?

Don't panic, put the kettle on and read this

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

I am bowing out gracefully. Weather and other factors, which are private to me and not shared with other members of CAG.

It would be a fool's errand to undertake the journey that far north, unless I had a lift from Santa. ('tis a shame some decided to be hostile about it :!: :!:- no room for exscuses).

My sincere wishes to all that attend - have a great night, and an awesome Christmas :)

Nadolig Llawen Dda :)

SG1, I'll see you in the new year *hugs* :)

Ooh! I'm extremely tempted to type something...

So am I... :sad: I'm really disappointed you've had to bow out as I was looking forward to meeting you... what other people think or say should not influence your decision to do things as it is YOUR life and not theirs. How anyone can justify making someone feel uncomfortable for wanting to enjoy themselves at Christmas is beyond belief! :-x

Babybear... ultimately it's your decision,but remember,... life's far too short to take notice of killjoys!! xxx

take care.. and hopefully we'll meet in the not too distant future :-)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

They say money talks......mine just keeps saying "Goodbye"

It would be a fool's errand to undertake the journey that far north, unless I had a lift from Santa. ('tis a shame some decided to be hostile about it - no room for exscuses).

My sincere wishes to all that attend - have a great night, and an awesome Christmas :)

Nadolig Llawen Dda :)

SG1, I'll see you in the new year *hugs* :)

Sorry to see your not coming up North BB.

Take care and have a fab Christmas.................may your stockings be bursting with goodies x :D

Got Debt problems?

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

I'm waiting until tomorrow, weather still very iffy, I don't want to be stuck on a coach for longer than necessary. I also have just been hit with a final demand for council tax, however I have been paying them so I will be going down in person to the offices today - they are only five minutes walk away - and taking a list of my payments with me. Also seeing valuation department as I am paying same council tax band as my brother who has three bedroomed house, I have a one bed flat!

With luck I should be coming, will need to share room with somebody though as funds are limited - (I get paid again on Wednesday next week) - anyone got space to share?

Just got back from relatively successful meeting with council, they have decided that they will accept money from me on Wednesday and I am to let them know as soon as redundancy is official - after talking to boss yesterday it seems it might be imminent. Have got figures and just waiting for meeting to confirm when they want me to go.

There has also been a bit more snow here, just a light dusting so far but roads very very icy,spoken to National Express and they said travel to Sheffield is dangerous at moment and they will change my ticket on Thursday for another funfare trip free of charge....

On balance I think it is too much of a risk to go far, much as I would like to come.

I'm waiting until tomorrow, weather still very iffy, I don't want to be stuck on a coach for longer than necessary. I also have just been hit with a final demand for council tax, however I have been paying them so I will be going down in person to the offices today - they are only five minutes walk away - and taking a list of my payments with me. Also seeing valuation department as I am paying same council tax band as my brother who has three bedroomed house, I have a one bed flat!

With luck I should be coming, will need to share room with somebody though as funds are limited - (I get paid again on Wednesday next week) - anyone got space to share?

Not a problem SG. I've PM'd my number to you so if you text me I'll send you the details.:-)

Just checked the weather forecast in Sheffield and it's 5 degrees on Friday and Saturday, and sunny too so travel should be ok. The problems on the news are further north.

What's Best for You?

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Alliance & Leicester Moneyclaim issued 20/1/07 £225.50 full settlement received 29 January 2007

Smile £1,075.50 + interest Email request for payment 24/5/06 received £1,000.50 14/7/06 + £20 30/7/06

Yorkshire Bank Moneyclaim issued 21/6/06 £4,489.39 full settlement received 26 January 2007

:p

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Just spoken to National Express and they are advising that travel to Sheffield is 'unadvisable' as there have been delays on the motorway getting there, I really now can't afford it as I have had to pay a chunk off my electricity bill and a chunk of council tax yesterday,,, I have had a flare up of arthritis as well and sitting on a coach for five hours wouldn't be a good idea.

Not a problem SG. I've PM'd my number to you so if you text me I'll send you the details.:-)

Just checked the weather forecast in Sheffield and it's 5 degrees on Friday and Saturday, and sunny too so travel should be ok. The problems on the news are further north.

I should be there. After a a minor illness where man flu was suspected, I do not see any delays on route from London to Sheffield on Mega bus and no delays from Sheffield to London on the saturday on National express.

Unless things change over night beyond my control then I shall get there..

I'm sorry that I can't make it but it is really out of my hands. Hope everyone else that's going get there and back safely and have an awesome night :)

"To love unconditionally is the greatest gift, laughter is a close second" .To give your time to help others after being helped here is the best way to show your appreciation to your fellow CAG members.

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Seek the advice of an insured qualified professional if you have any doubts. All my knowledge has been gained here, for which I'm very grateful. I'm a Journalist, not a law professional.

If you do PM, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private ;)

BB 13 - DCAs/banks and solicitors 0.

I get a fresh start to get on with learning to live with severe disabilities when they could have had something if they'd been understanding...

<--- If you feel I've helped, please twinkle my star :)

So how many does that leave ? Is Howler going ?

7...more than enough toooooo parrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrty :party::spit::music:

A-Z Index

HOW NOT TO CLAIM...Click here!

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

.please remember that any advice i give is purely my own experience or opinion thankyou

I'll be there in spirits :madgrin:

"To love unconditionally is the greatest gift, laughter is a close second" .To give your time to help others after being helped here is the best way to show your appreciation to your fellow CAG members.

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Seek the advice of an insured qualified professional if you have any doubts. All my knowledge has been gained here, for which I'm very grateful. I'm a Journalist, not a law professional.

If you do PM, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private ;)

BB 13 - DCAs/banks and solicitors 0.

I get a fresh start to get on with learning to live with severe disabilities when they could have had something if they'd been understanding...

<--- If you feel I've helped, please twinkle my star :)

Unless you've got a quacks letter to certify that your sane, I shall have a word at the door. Lol..

Me sane nah never told ya got me day pass....pmsl

A-Z Index

.please remember that any advice i give is purely my own experience or opinion thankyou

Deffo still coming..................now.....what to wear...................OMG what a dilema!!!! :D

Got Debt problems?

Deffo still coming..................now.....what to wear...................OMG what a dilema!!!! :D

noooo don't even go there got as far as my straightners and me boots pmsl

btw your head will be warm lol :madgrin::wink:

A-Z Index

Just take everything and decide when you get there. My case has enough for a week away - never mind one night!

And that's just the bacardi!!:party:

What's Best for You?

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Alliance & Leicester Moneyclaim issued 20/1/07 £225.50 full settlement received 29 January 2007

Smile £1,075.50 + interest Email request for payment 24/5/06 received £1,000.50 14/7/06 + £20 30/7/06

Yorkshire Bank Moneyclaim issued 21/6/06 £4,489.39 full settlement received 26 January 2007

:p

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Just leaving home......................see ya all soon...................now what was I gonna wear...................OMG!!!!! :D

Got Debt problems?

Have to work, wish I could make it tonight :(

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

Have a good time everyone.... had a meeting this afternoon and my job is officially at risk, but I am happy with the payout offered. Should have a leaving date some time in late Jan/Early Feb.

Going to spend some on new clothes in the sales, but not in the UK, going to go to Paris for a week and get some there.