Ccj Clarity

dj123
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5041 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi guys i thought id join up after getting valueable information through this site in how to deal with some particular companies who leach on the misery of others!

I just need som information which to me seems hard to find but to whoevers reading may know something about. I currently have a CCJ against me which was issued in 2008 for a sum of £273 with the current DCA ( Hillesden Securities )link3.gif chasing the original debt which defaulted in 2007 for £745, now their saying to me until i pay up the £745 then the CCJ will remain on file against me. surely if the CCJ was issued at £273 i should only pay that right??

Excuse me if this is plain and simple in that i should pay the £745 and that will be the end of...but i would just like to know what and who i should pay so i can get this sorted asap and i dont want to pay the £745 if i can only pay the £273

Or do i have to pay £745 to DCA and £273 to the OC in order to clear my name?

Any help would be greatley appreciated!

you ONLY have to pay what is detailed in the judgement box.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Thanks for your reply dx so what would you recommend i do, as i dont have any papers from moving address do i ask the court to send me the original papers and pay the judgment to whoever issued it at £273?

In this case what happens to the DCA now chasing for the full original debt of £745?? can i get them to remove this default from CRA's

you need to meet what the judgement says...end of.

there may well be more to pay [outside of the CCJ] as this sounds like a split claim CCJ to me.....not our friend bryan cater was it?

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Yes it is from bryan carter, on my Credit file it shows up as hillesden. Bryan carter is demanding £745, so once i pay the £273 to the courts will i then have to cough up the remaining balance to bryan carter/hillesden??

A split claim....can you elaborate for me please ( newbie )

who is the claimant on the CCJ ?

not exactly my game.

i think for now till the troops arrive in the morning

your best bet is to use our search in the blue bar above your first post and type in bryan carter.

you'll soon see this lot are rather slippery and devious, you might even find you can get the whole lot over turned or set aside.

dx

and they

The claimant for the CCJ is argos.

Yet Bryan Carter is demanding £745 I just want to know if i pay off the CCJ does bryan have a legal right to chase the remaining Debt?

and who would i pay the £273 to bryan/hillesden who now own the debt or back to argos the OC?? CONFUSED!!

Whoever can help will be much appreciated! thanks dx

whomever is named on the ccj is whom you pay and you only pay what is listed in the judgement box.

not sure on the rest of it though.

dx

and they