Natwest, getting a job and no help?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5068 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Not sure if this is the place to put this, but here goes. I eventually got work, but had to work a month before I got paid. Hence ran into my overdraft, and had been living on my overdraft since February and two credit cards (my boyfriend is out of work). I wanted to turn my loan over to clear my overdraft, and have a bit of a buffer before my next pay check. Made an appointment, was not refused loan, but it was deferred because there was an old business account attached to my name (which I had closed with no debts in 2004). Although member of staff said she would contact me, in the end two weeks later went in to see her, she said it had been refused, didn't know why, didn't really care.

Made an appointment with my bank manager for the next day, pulled out my credit report and took that in, (it was fair). He tried to help me, but couldnt, gave me a phone number for Credit Review, which said I was not in hardship and my circumstances had not changed in the last three months, (not true, boyfriend laid off, my council rent cheque bounced,) At the moment I am at a loss, I have sold everything I can get money for, and I am literally at my wits end.

Does anyone have any advice, tried to get a direct line for either Brian Hertzer RBS, or the Minister for Work and Pensions. As I say any advice would be brilliant.:-(