Wife Left Me With 5 Kids

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4395 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Chin up JBL. Look at your local council's website and see if there are any free events on in your area. Museums often put on kids activities. Let the kids invite friends over for the day or for sleepovers (they may get invites back), and if the weather is nice pack up a picnic and take them to the park for a game of football or rounders.

Have you checked out gingerbread? http://www.gingerbread.org.uk/content.aspx?CategoryID=728

What's Best for You?

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Alliance & Leicester Moneyclaim issued 20/1/07 £225.50 full settlement received 29 January 2007

Smile £1,075.50 + interest Email request for payment 24/5/06 received £1,000.50 14/7/06 + £20 30/7/06

Yorkshire Bank Moneyclaim issued 21/6/06 £4,489.39 full settlement received 26 January 2007

:p

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's 442am I can't sleep been a hard evening I know u guys don't know me or my wife but the email I sent to her and her support worker had my first post in it along with more but I didn't mention unfortunately because of this she could find this thread and start a slanging match I'm sorry if this happens as I did not think or expect that but cut a long story short she left me because she cudnt cope she came home today at lunch time my son phoned earlier to ask when he was told a time but was asked if dad could go out I didn't I went in kitchen made kids lunch did washing ect we spoke a few times she looked great so relaxed but not with me which was fine

I love her to bits but it was hard to me so I was in kitchen thinking about some of the close moments we had over the past few weeks since we were home even the kids had seen there mum laying close to dad as he played with her hair but today was different I had betrayed her because I had emailed someone who was trying to help her u have seen what it says am I wrong ???

Anyway my wife is not bi polar she is severly depressed she told me today ok I got it wrong i only said maybe

I have a job interview on weds morn great hours for school so I have arranged cover with a friend I have known for 20 years as I am caring for the children it's will prob be an hour interview first thing in morn kids hopefully still asleep

My wife asks me about weds as I normally go shopping I said ok sure come up but I got n interview and friend will be here she took it bad as it should have been her

She's not talking with me what should I have done I had it covered

I'm sorry but it's hard on me explaining to the kids picking up the pieces but I manage but what about me I'm coping

• 1 month later...