Co-op Dn & Termination

molly13
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3789 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Request a DSAR under both separate account numbers ...O/D and P/L you could also try a Section 77 request separately for the PL.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you Andy.. I'll do that now and get in post.

I'll probably have to come back with this for more help knowing what Cabot can be like :(

Thanks so much again

Regards

Molly :)

Tut tut, pooling two completely different accounts together!

Just wanted to add that whilst this is a very big no no, it is often done by those wanting to bump the figure up above the BR threshold of £750.

The fact that the bank! has done this before flogging it on is extremely questionable and is most certainly against all the rules in the banking industries bible, BCOBS should be used against them here, as well as a serious complaint to the FOS (for all the good it does) about another disreputable bank continuing to serve it's share holders.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Yes my first point of call would be to enter the banks own complaints procedure,

pointing out their mistake, and that it is very questionable, and would they like to clarify their actions in writing, before you escalate

the matter to the FOS/FCA for investigation.

http://fshandbook.info/FS/html/handbook/BCOBS

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!