I'm getting impatient- shall i cahse the DG Sols

jorcon3018
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6474 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I've submitted my court claim agaisnt HSBC for nearly £4500 inc interest & fees.

Thery ackowleged the claim on 11.8.2006, and i have heard nothing since. I rang them over a week ago to make sure they had got the breakdown of charges. and suprisingly they said they had never arrived, so i faxed them over immediatley.

Shall i now sit & wait, or do i chase them to see what is happening.

Any advise welcome.

Thanks

Hi

I think once you have filed with mcol, HSBC have 14 days to acknowledge, once acknowledged I think they then have 14 days to enter a defence. Dont quote me on this as I could well be wrong but I think you may be able to win by default. Have a look around on Wardyboy1 thread as he won by default.

Go onto mcol and see what status your claim is at first and then come back to us. I am sure there will be a mod or someone who can help you more.

Louise

Have you been onto the mcol site and its says "acknowledged"? If so 14 days are up aren't they? I would try and enter a deafult on there. I have seen another thread where someone has done this and their 14 days were not quite up so mcol wouldn't let them action it. Its worth a try, doesn't sound like you can do too much damage! Alternatively why not call mcol, they seem really helpfull.

I wouldn't wait if I didnt have to.

CAN ANYONE PLEASE CONFIRM MCOL TIMESCALE FOR US??

Thanks

Louise

Hi,

I've phone money claim, and the dirty Bankers have till 12.9.2006 to reply, as they take 28 days from the date the claim was ackowleged,also allowing for extra day as 28 days runs out on a sunday, and allowing for 4 days (or something like that) for some other reason. I would advise ringing them, as the are very helpful & friendly.

Thanks louise for advice, and good luck everyone.