A Good Rottweiler Story For A Change

skonk
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5067 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Skonk, we've had 5 Rottweilers and every one a gem, a couple of them used to visit sick people in hospital to make them feel better :)

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

nice one MD, "Pat a Dog" or similar, our brown one on the left did the same for several years , he loved it

NEVER FORGET

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Help Our Hero's Website

http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/

HIGHWAY OF HEROES

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bear-garden/181826-last-tribute-our-lads.html

Like Cooking ? check the Halogen Cooker thread

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bear-garden/218990-cooking-halogen-cookers.html

I've never known a more loyal dog in my life. That's great you took them to visit sick people, MD. I was one of those people who was against rotties, until my girlfriend took me to see 6 pups and I fell in love with them that day. They get so much bad press, but I always say to people, every time you see a rottie in public, 99 chances out of 100 they are excellently trained and well behaved. it's the minority who want trophy dogs that ruin the reputation.

Totally agree, Skonk, every one we've had has also been superb with kids.

I know of people who shake their heads in disbelief when you tell them your rottie is good with kids. As a responsible owner, you know never to leave a child in the same room as your dog, no matter what breed, but when it's in company of yourself and kids, they are so friendly.

I used to go to shows where my sister would show her Rottie, I walked into a large barn and there must have been about 40 of them chained to the walls, I could feel the colour draining out of my face and something else running down my legs :eek:

I've said it before and ill say it again it is not the dog any breed of dog can be trained correctly and be a credit it is the minority of us humans who is to blame and as a result sadly it is the dog that has to pay the price this is wrong when in many cases the dog is still young enough to be retrained and yes that owner should be forced to pay any costs because maybe that will make them think again

If I have been of help to you please feel free to click my scales to the left Thanks.:)

I have no legal training and the advice I offer is what I have learnt here and offered as a matter of support. Before you commit to any Legal action you are advised to contact a qualified legal practitioner.

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

CARTER V Co-Op

BANK CHARGES

REFUNDED £3567

POMPEYFAITH V Co-Op PPI

OFFER MADE BUT REFUSED

ONGOING AND STILL ONGOING

NOW WITH THE OMBUDSMAN

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

Biggeorge, what anti-virus you using? Sometimes some AV's can give false positives, or depends on how high the security is set. There's no virus on it, I use Nod32, possibly the best anti-virus there is. Ignore Norton, overhyped scareware I call it. The ads scare you into thinking your pc will explode unless you install Norton.

• 5 weeks later...

ive had two Rotties over the years, first one Sampson from 8 weeks old, a real big lad, he was a gem! Died at 6 from kidney trouble :(

Second one Max from Rottie Rescue, he was such a gentleman, and my baby! He died when he was 10! I have 3 kids and they were perfect with them, and always well behaved!

Got a yorkie now ha ha ha, Teddy, love him to bits!

MJ;)

CAG Depends Purely Upon Donations. Please help us to continue helping you, and give what you can - Thank you:grin:

Click to donate

Please click my scales, if you feel the need;)