HFO Services/Capital/Turnbull barclaycard debt

vjohn82
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4797 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I wonder if the company are happy for HFO to use their logos by issuing non compliant, and in many cases fraudulent, documents which could tarnish the name and reputation of a multi-million dollar company???

I think they might change their tune then ;-)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks BA.

Personally, I still think this is wrong. If HFO can issue a letter pretending they are Morgan Stanley, then MS must retain responsibility for the contents of the letter. I wonder what the copmany secretary of MS has to say about this passing off? Did you ever get a view from MS?

I also wonder what the FSA's view is of HFO passing itself off as a bank (Barclays or Morgan Stanley) ?

Arrow Global/MBNA - Discontinued and paid costs

HFO/Morgan Stanley (Barclays) - Discontinued and paid costs

HSBC - Discontinued and paid costs

Nationwide - Ran for cover of stay pending OFT case 3 yrs ago

RBS/Mint - Nothing for 4 yrs after S78 request

Copy 0f e mail I wrote to Morgan Stanley

Dear Jeremy

Thank you for your previous response.

I have attached a further letter from companies house who have also investigated this matter, the letter I e mailed to you previously purporting to be from Morgan Stanley originally came in an envelope with HFO,s postcode on.

When companies house investigated the matter Morgan Stanley have said they allow this to happen ( letter attached ).

HFO services have denied in court that they sent this letter, Goldfish will not give me an answer on the matter.

All I require is confirmation of who did send this letter.

Thank you for your time in this matter.

As I explained when we discussed the matter last year, Morgan Stanley sold its credit card business to Goldfish in June 2007 and in the circumstances I believe you need to address your enquiries to Goldfish and/or HFO Services.

I am sorry I cant be of any further assistance.

US President Barack Obama referred to Ugland House as the biggest building in the world or the biggest tax SCA* in the world.

That's a fob off if ever I saw one. MS are responsible for the letters from HFO before they sold the business to Goldfish.

Who is 'Jeremy' anyway? Company secretary?

Arrow Global/MBNA - Discontinued and paid costs

HFO/Morgan Stanley (Barclays) - Discontinued and paid costs

HSBC - Discontinued and paid costs

Nationwide - Ran for cover of stay pending OFT case 3 yrs ago

RBS/Mint - Nothing for 4 yrs after S78 request

Could be cagbotted

Jeremy xxxxx, Executive Director

Morgan Stanley | Fixed Income

20 Cabot Square | Canary Wharf | Floor 05

London, E14 4QW

Phone: +44 20 7677-2446

Mobile: +44 79205-34408

Fax: +44 20 7056-1035

Jeremy.xxxxx@morganstanley.com

Edited by broken arrow

US President Barack Obama referred to Ugland House as the biggest building in the world or the biggest tax SCA* in the world.

As promised NoA's supposedly from M&S and HFO Services.

I note that the account number on the purported M&S NoA is the account number HFO have assigned (they add three zeros on to the front) and not the correct account number used by M&S. You may also notice on that M&S NoA the logo's are different and it does not contain the M&S address or a signature. Finally with this NoA, the wording in the first paragraph seems strange "We refer to your account with Marks & Spencer". Not with "us" or "M&SMoney".

Alan

Letter from M&SMoney.pdf

M&S NoA posted in SW19.pdf

M&S NoA posted in SW19 envelope.pdf

NoA from HFO Services.pdf

Edited by alangee

Alan, your name is still on the NoA.

Interesting... by backdating the assignment date, they will claim four days' extra interest - naughty and illegal.

Also, no assignment from HFOC to HFOS?

The M&S letter seems very definite in who bought the account and when.

HFOhdearyme...

The answer to the NOA riddle is simple

HFO Capital is based in the Cayman Islands and as an offshore company CANNOT bring claims in the UK court, either on its own right or under an EEC ruling.

Can you point me to any authority on this, I am in a similar situation with HFC and Phoenix recoveries which is based in Luxembourg.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All

Morgan Stanley / Goldfish passed my "alleged debt" on to HFO in early 2008...I have had run ins and basically told them to Foxtrot Oscar......nothing since

they are still trashing my credit file, but I do have a plan in action. will post more on this later

Back on topic I have a notice of assigment from HFO, and I'll post it up when I get this damm scanner working.

Just installed the newest version of Ubuntu Linux 9.10 and the scanner doesnt love me any more. I'll have to boot back into 9.04 and scan from there.............unless there are any linux gurus that now how to get a USB brother scanner / printer / fax, to work right :)

Dave

** We would not seek a battle as we are, yet as we are, we say we will not shun it. (Henry V) **

see you stand like greyhounds in the slips,

Straining upon the start. The game's afoot:

Follow your spirit; and, upon this charge

Cry 'God for Harry! England and Saint George!'

:D If you think I have helped, informed, or amused you do the clickey scaley thing !! :D

I prefer my Macs... all 11 of 'em... I'm too stupid to use Windows (or too clever, depending on your point of view).

Either way, they're all tools in the destruction of HFO...

I line up my laptop, next to my mobile, next to my dossier, next to my pick axe :-D