**Won** PPI Refund

BEBOBEBO
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4988 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello all, just wanted to let everyone that I've recieved a letter from our friends saying that my PPI complaint is justified and I will recieve a full refund + interest + 8% interest as compensation. I'm chuffed to bits and going to open a big bottle of wine tonight. I'll post more details up later :)

As always please check and double check what myself and other Caggers inform.

If you like my Post please dont be shy give my Scales a little tickle :-)

Wahoooo Bebo glad you got one up on them.

Welcome Finance £5000 - 4 CCA requests 1 SAR pending,

Nationwide £283 (all made up of unauth charges) SAR pending

Capquest £2713.27 Statue barred debt - Prove it letter sent

Pounds till payday CCA request pending

Cashgenie CCA request pending

Quickquid CCA request pending

MEM CCA request pending

WGA - Payment plan agreed without any hassle :-o

Wonga £398 (£148 in charges) Complained to TS and OFT :grin: 1 CCA request pending

WAHOOOOOOO oh bebo im over the moon for you :D now keep on top of them for that cheque and open an even bigger bottle of wine or 6 when it clears :D WTG xx

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

First thing Im gonna do is make a Donation on here for making it possible x .

Well Done specially as welcome are a hard nut to crack.

PF

:D

If I have been of help to you please feel free to click my scales to the left Thanks.:)

I have no legal training and the advice I offer is what I have learnt here and offered as a matter of support. Before you commit to any Legal action you are advised to contact a qualified legal practitioner.

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

CARTER V Co-Op

BANK CHARGES

REFUNDED £3567

POMPEYFAITH V Co-Op PPI

OFFER MADE BUT REFUSED

ONGOING AND STILL ONGOING

NOW WITH THE OMBUDSMAN

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

I waited around 7 weeks after sending the questionaire back, and I only answered questions 1 and 10. Roxy cant see there being a problem with yours if it was just added without you knowledge thats is a certain case of mis-selling :D.

• 4 months later...

I have my letter, they said they needed additional paperwork signed which they recieved in middle of august but since then I am being told that they are dealing with it and should recieve my payment into my bank in 21days, then 10days, then 10days again, called them today and was told I should have funds this week,

Wont hold my breath..

I have my letter, they said they needed additional paperwork signed which they recieved in middle of august but since then I am being told that they are dealing with it and should recieve my payment into my bank in 21days, then 10days, then 10days again, called them today and was told I should have funds this week,

Wont hold my breath..

Oh good luck-Let me know if you get any update from them