YB case in court - need to amend POC

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5136 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, this is my first post with CAG but I have found lots of interesting information on your website.

A thread started by BankFodder caught my eye about having a good chance of beating YB so I thought I'd start a thread and see if anyone is in the same boat as me.

I was originally from PenaltyCharges website but then moved because of some pretty underhanded tactics by YB (explained later in post).

My case against YB was put on hold because of the OFT test case then in January 2010 I got a strike out order from the courts. I appealed and have the chance to enter new POC by the end of the month.

I was wondering if anyone here has got that far and if they had what did YB do in court.

With me they sent a barrister and then used my penaltycharges thread in their defence against me (how low eh!). Has anyone else had similar dealings with them.

Also why might they be a soft target, I've just found them obstructive and underhand.

Thanks

Morning JanieH

Not sure if I should put my questions here but only just joined so any help would be great. Same thing for me but I don't know what to do next.

When the Yorkies put in their sworn original defence (all them years ago) they said in it that the charges where administration charges. Do I put this in my new particulars of claim, and how do I word it. I only have a week to put them in so was wondering if anyone could look at my documents and give me pointers. I have done a list of personal info to put with it but to be honest don't know how to word the new court papers. Cheers

Morning JanieH

Not sure if I should put my questions here but only just joined so any help would be great.

Hi there

I think you need to start a new thread but not sure if you can move your post to it.

Sorry I can't be more help. I'm also not sure about adding the bit about the charges being for administration in your POC, that's also what they said in my defence.

Thanks