"in agreement"

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5133 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have a couple of accounts on my Credit file marked as "in agreement" how baddly will this effect my score? this is where i have made agrements with my creditors to make payments at a lower rate. Clearly this makes it look like i've had credit problems

In fact i wish i'd let the accounts defualt, as after the six years the accounts would have been removed.

Trust me you dont want defaults on your file.

With regard to the lower payments creditors will see you have not been able to maintain the payments as agreed so will put some lenders off but not all.

Your rates may be slightly higher but least they are not defaults and it also shows you have bothered not to the let the accounts go in to default.

IVA Entry Removed

Nationwide Default Removed

Nationwide Joint Account Default Removed

Natwest Default Removed

Blackhorse Car Finance Court Claim - Won

Thanks James

Re the defualts the point i was making is i already have x3 defults but they all come off next year including all the data and the creditor will no longer be able to report on the account, unless i get a ccj. I have two other accounts where the creditor did'nt defult me so will be able to report "inagreement" for ever more ....so in my case getting defualted on those accounts 5 years ago would would of been the best thing...

I'll end up with 3 x removed 2x accounts reporting in agreement so i will need to get rid of the 2x accounts as quickly as possiable

How much is owing on them at the moment?

True they would have dropped off in a year if they had defaulted but showing your paying is not as bad as been defaulted. Once the other defaults drop off your file should improve quite a bit.

IVA Entry Removed

Nationwide Default Removed

Nationwide Joint Account Default Removed

Natwest Default Removed

Blackhorse Car Finance Court Claim - Won