Birmingham again anyone? - Pitcher and Piano - Friday 20th August 2010

Castlebest
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4756 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Which Friday is best for you?  

15 Caggers have voted

1. 1. Which Friday is best for you?

• Friday 6th August
    • Friday 13th August
    • Friday 20th August
    • Friday 27th August (note this is bank holiday weekend)

Woohoo.

The weekend has started early!!!:-D

What's Best for You?

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Alliance & Leicester Moneyclaim issued 20/1/07 £225.50 full settlement received 29 January 2007

Smile £1,075.50 + interest Email request for payment 24/5/06 received £1,000.50 14/7/06 + £20 30/7/06

Yorkshire Bank Moneyclaim issued 21/6/06 £4,489.39 full settlement received 26 January 2007

:p

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OMG she's off already! pmsl

What's Best for You?

Alliance & Leicester Moneyclaim issued 20/1/07 £225.50 full settlement received 29 January 2007

Smile £1,075.50 + interest Email request for payment 24/5/06 received £1,000.50 14/7/06 + £20 30/7/06

Yorkshire Bank Moneyclaim issued 21/6/06 £4,489.39 full settlement received 26 January 2007

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Get ready to bop!!!:razz:

What's Best for You?

Have a great time folks and enjoy yourselves.

Last traveled through Birmingham about 5 years ago, on a narrowboat and we had a great time. Moored closed to Symphony Hall, Gas St Basin.

Kept awake at night by the partying. Very lively, nice folk and great atmosphere.

Don't go too close to the Canal!!!

Any advice given by me is based solely on my experience in claiming, my experience in CAG or my opinion. I have no legal background. I want to encourage others to reclaim what is theirs.

Got a DCA breaking OFT guidance. Complain to the OFT about the DCA. Help put an end to these practices-

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/letter-templates/155095-complain-oft-about-unfair.html#post1652270

Register with CAG today, its free, its a great community:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/register.php

kennythecelt@consumeractiongroup.co.uk.

Thankyou Kennythecelt:)

No more sleeps tonight's the night :D

"To love unconditionally is the greatest gift, laughter is a close second" .To give your time to help others after being helped here is the best way to show your appreciation to your fellow CAG members.

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Seek the advice of an insured qualified professional if you have any doubts. All my knowledge has been gained here, for which I'm very grateful. I'm a Journalist, not a law professional.

If you do PM, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private ;)

BB 13 - DCAs/banks and solicitors 0.

I get a fresh start to get on with learning to live with severe disabilities when they could have had something if they'd been understanding...

<--- If you feel I've helped, please twinkle my star :)

Tonight IS THE night folks....................better get ready!!!! :D

Keep up the fight against Bank Charges.

Got Debt problems?

Don't panic, put the kettle on and read this

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

Have a great time folks and enjoy yourselves.

Thankooo Kenny :) im sure the nutters will try :rolleyes:

Kept awake at night by the partying.

Not guilty :p

Don't go too close to the Canal!!!

lmao

A-Z Index

HOW NOT TO CLAIM...Click here!

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

.please remember that any advice i give is purely my own experience or opinion thankyou

Tonight IS THE night folks....................better get ready!!!! :D

Large handbag..check...placcy bottle check..ise ready lmao

A-Z Index

.please remember that any advice i give is purely my own experience or opinion thankyou

Good luck to all going to the meet. :)

I was supose to be going to the west midlands today but the M6 is chocca. The V festival is on this weekend and they have shut junctions 12 & 13 and are diverting everyone down to J10. M6 is stuffed from before Warrington all the way down to Brumland. Hope you all get there OK and have a brill time.;)

Yeah ! Sorry I can't be with you this time folks ............ but have a lovely time ........... I remember from last year , along the canal . 'twas beautiful ..... :);)

Nemo me impune lacessit

Advice & opinions given by johnnymitch are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

If you think I've helped you please feel free to tickle my star :-D

can you believe this awful weather! think its gonna be jeans and wellies me thinks!

so, how many of us are metin' tonight?!!!!

I need to get me little monkeys into bed, gonna have a couple of G&T's to settle me nerves as this is my first meet! ahhhh

Have you any idea what your letting yourself in for:p

well that was a road trip and arf ..gets in car no post code:rolleyes: emails and texts sent..gets postcode gives it nav lady yeah wrong...take 6th exit of roundabout there was only 4 lmfao gets to room eventually

unpacks then gets knock on the door from the management ermmm could we move rooms as the maintenance men want to move in oooh errrr misssus pmsl in the meantime glasses filled nails done

choooooones playing cue cag meet :D laters peeps

A-Z Index

Well there you have it, I have had my first CAG meeting - and fancy no-one took at minutes!!

was a great evening, met some fab people, am home now and worn out, my hair has gone all wavy as I got really wet in the rain! I be glad for a hot cup of tea! have left my fellow caggers still enjoying the night away! enjoy my friends, enjoy

xx

thankoooo Fdao was good too meet you too me finks you fitted right in..jusdt munching chicken burger n chips omg what a brill evening

omg NO you is a nutter pmsl

time for some zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz crackerd lol

A-Z Index

BB and SG have survived Brum and are now safe home :D

Was lovely meeting everyone and me 'an SG are trying to work out how much we drank ???

"To love unconditionally is the greatest gift, laughter is a close second" .To give your time to help others after being helped here is the best way to show your appreciation to your fellow CAG members.

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Seek the advice of an insured qualified professional if you have any doubts. All my knowledge has been gained here, for which I'm very grateful. I'm a Journalist, not a law professional.

If you do PM, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private ;)

BB 13 - DCAs/banks and solicitors 0.

I get a fresh start to get on with learning to live with severe disabilities when they could have had something if they'd been understanding...

<--- If you feel I've helped, please twinkle my star :)

Was really looking forward to tonight - shame it happened yesterday. Silly me -hope you all had a really lovely time. MEMO TO SELF - put it in diary next time.

If my advice has been helpful tip the scales

West brom SETTLED

Halifax current SETTLED IN FULL

halifax curent (2nd) stayed. Visa - SETTLED

2nd visa LBA sent

halifax for the 3rd time. LBA sent

Egg - SETTLED GE Money - SETTLED Barclaycard SETTLED twice

Sainsbury's - Awaiting court date

Co-op cc SETTLED IN FULL 2nd claim. Settled in full

National Westminster Settled in full. 2nd claim. N1 submitted

HFC bank SETTLED. HFC 2nd claim - lba sent 21/10/08 Time Retail N1 filed Argos settled in full Creation - SETTLED IN FULL