Birmingham again anyone? - Pitcher and Piano - Friday 20th August 2010

Castlebest
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4740 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Which Friday is best for you?  

15 Caggers have voted

1. 1. Which Friday is best for you?

• Friday 6th August
    • Friday 13th August
    • Friday 20th August
    • Friday 27th August (note this is bank holiday weekend)

Peeps so far then deffo's and maybe's

CB

PD

Termi

Tilly ?

BB

Sillygirl

Crapstone

Overdone ?

Dude ?

Night owl ?

A-Z Index

HOW NOT TO CLAIM...Click here!

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

.please remember that any advice i give is purely my own experience or opinion thankyou

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh no, is tilly going ? Oh gawd, can Birmingham stand for this again..:D

She has to go everywhere twice CD. The second time is to apologise for the first.:D

I is gawn.:p

What's Best for You?

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Alliance & Leicester Moneyclaim issued 20/1/07 £225.50 full settlement received 29 January 2007

Smile £1,075.50 + interest Email request for payment 24/5/06 received £1,000.50 14/7/06 + £20 30/7/06

Yorkshire Bank Moneyclaim issued 21/6/06 £4,489.39 full settlement received 26 January 2007

:p

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

She has to go everywhere twice CD. The second time is to apologise for the first.:D

I is gawn.:p

Or is she just looking for the missing strap on the handbag?:D I still can't figure that out or where it went. BB must have knocked it into the canal:)

Me? Knock something in to a canal? :p

"To love unconditionally is the greatest gift, laughter is a close second" .To give your time to help others after being helped here is the best way to show your appreciation to your fellow CAG members.

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Seek the advice of an insured qualified professional if you have any doubts. All my knowledge has been gained here, for which I'm very grateful. I'm a Journalist, not a law professional.

If you do PM, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private ;)

BB 13 - DCAs/banks and solicitors 0.

I get a fresh start to get on with learning to live with severe disabilities when they could have had something if they'd been understanding...

<--- If you feel I've helped, please twinkle my star :)

I'm still hoping to come along

If my advice has been helpful tip the scales

West brom SETTLED

Halifax current SETTLED IN FULL

halifax curent (2nd) stayed. Visa - SETTLED

2nd visa LBA sent

halifax for the 3rd time. LBA sent

Egg - SETTLED GE Money - SETTLED Barclaycard SETTLED twice

Sainsbury's - Awaiting court date

Co-op cc SETTLED IN FULL 2nd claim. Settled in full

National Westminster Settled in full. 2nd claim. N1 submitted

HFC bank SETTLED. HFC 2nd claim - lba sent 21/10/08 Time Retail N1 filed Argos settled in full Creation - SETTLED IN FULL

I'm still hoping to come along

This place is right by the water sally so you'll need to watch where you're dancing!!:p;-)

Peeps so far then deffo's and maybe's

CB

PD

Termi

Tilly ?

BB

Sillygirl

Crapstone

Overdone ?

Dude ?

Night owl ?

sallysas?

List updated.:)

What's Best for You?

Alliance & Leicester Moneyclaim issued 20/1/07 £225.50 full settlement received 29 January 2007

Smile £1,075.50 + interest Email request for payment 24/5/06 received £1,000.50 14/7/06 + £20 30/7/06

Yorkshire Bank Moneyclaim issued 21/6/06 £4,489.39 full settlement received 26 January 2007

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

This place is right by the water sally so you'll need to watch where you're dancing!!:p;-)

:eek::D

You is bad lol

A-Z Index

.please remember that any advice i give is purely my own experience or opinion thankyou

:eek::D

You is bad lol

Moi? What did I say?:eek::p;)

What's Best for You?

Are you suggesting that everyone ought to stay away from me as a safety precaution? :p

"To love unconditionally is the greatest gift, laughter is a close second" .To give your time to help others after being helped here is the best way to show your appreciation to your fellow CAG members.

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Seek the advice of an insured qualified professional if you have any doubts. All my knowledge has been gained here, for which I'm very grateful. I'm a Journalist, not a law professional.

If you do PM, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private ;)

I get a fresh start to get on with learning to live with severe disabilities when they could have had something if they'd been understanding...

Are you suggesting that everyone ought to stay away from me as a safety precaution? :p

Don't worry BB. I'm sure Sal knows what I mean.;)

Now you come to mention it though ....... :p

What's Best for You?

There are barriers there, well lit etc....

Hadn't said too much before now, but looking hopeful that I'll make it.:)

What's Best for You?

:(

Looking doubt full i will make this one :(

Noooooooooooo. Won't be the same without you Tills.:(

I just stopped by to say I found a voucher for free cocktails?:grin:

Pitcher & Piano: inc Free drink!

Are you sure you can't be tempted Tills? You know you want to.

Any other takers?

What's Best for You?

Noooooooooooo. Won't be the same without you Tills.:(

I just stopped by to say I found a voucher for free cocktails?:grin:

is that a glass or a jug :rolleyes:

Pitcher & Piano: inc Free drink!

Are you sure you can't be tempted Tills? You know you want to.

Any other takers?

Im trying woman tis busy at work at mo peeps on holiday so shifts need to be covered and i can't get the weekend off at the mo :( and im not getting up at 4 on sat morning to get too work:eek::p

A-Z Index