Birmingham again anyone? - Pitcher and Piano - Friday 20th August 2010

Castlebest
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4756 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Which Friday is best for you?  

15 Caggers have voted

1. 1. Which Friday is best for you?

• Friday 6th August
    • Friday 13th August
    • Friday 20th August
    • Friday 27th August (note this is bank holiday weekend)

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can someone print a voucher off for me please 'cos my 2 printers are refusing to work :|

"To love unconditionally is the greatest gift, laughter is a close second" .To give your time to help others after being helped here is the best way to show your appreciation to your fellow CAG members.

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Seek the advice of an insured qualified professional if you have any doubts. All my knowledge has been gained here, for which I'm very grateful. I'm a Journalist, not a law professional.

If you do PM, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private ;)

BB 13 - DCAs/banks and solicitors 0.

I get a fresh start to get on with learning to live with severe disabilities when they could have had something if they'd been understanding...

<--- If you feel I've helped, please twinkle my star :)

Can someone print a voucher off for me please 'cos my 2 printers are refusing to work :|

Just registered for mine and you need a unique code or I was going to print a few off. If you forward your email to me at caro@consumeractiongr oup.co.uk I 'll print one off for you BB.

See there's also an offer for a free pint of lager when you buy a burger.

caro

have tried to send a moby number to your pm but cant as your box is full!

Oops I'm always having that problem! Try again now or use the email addy above.:-)

What's Best for You?

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Alliance & Leicester Moneyclaim issued 20/1/07 £225.50 full settlement received 29 January 2007

Smile £1,075.50 + interest Email request for payment 24/5/06 received £1,000.50 14/7/06 + £20 30/7/06

Yorkshire Bank Moneyclaim issued 21/6/06 £4,489.39 full settlement received 26 January 2007

:p

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

I'm wearing a frock, footless tights, sandals and a crutch :)

"To love unconditionally is the greatest gift, laughter is a close second" .To give your time to help others after being helped here is the best way to show your appreciation to your fellow CAG members.

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Seek the advice of an insured qualified professional if you have any doubts. All my knowledge has been gained here, for which I'm very grateful. I'm a Journalist, not a law professional.

If you do PM, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private ;)

I get a fresh start to get on with learning to live with severe disabilities when they could have had something if they'd been understanding...

its bl**dy awful here too in Birmingham and if the weather dont improve I will be wearing my frock with wellies!

lmao please don't say you have a pac a mac too :eek::p

A-Z Index

HOW NOT TO CLAIM...Click here!

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

.please remember that any advice i give is purely my own experience or opinion thankyou

What no thong BB ?[ATTACH=CONFIG]20899[/ATTACH] :p lol

Have to wear sensible knicks with tights and a dress :p

Dress is gorgeous though. Had it from Joe Browns :)

What no thong BB ?[ATTACH=CONFIG]20899[/ATTACH] :p lol

We can rely on Tilly to lower the tone! :-p

C'mon Termi - sort her out will you! pmsl

Personally I will not be going for the killer heels on account of I have been known to fall over even without them. Not sure why that is.:?:

What's Best for You?

Alliance & Leicester Moneyclaim issued 20/1/07 £225.50 full settlement received 29 January 2007

Smile £1,075.50 + interest Email request for payment 24/5/06 received £1,000.50 14/7/06 + £20 30/7/06

Yorkshire Bank Moneyclaim issued 21/6/06 £4,489.39 full settlement received 26 January 2007

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

too many vouchers? :p

Are you sure you're the right person to be saying that? pmsl

At least I'll still be awake after 9 pm!!:p

What's Best for You?

gawd you lot sound like a load of pish artists :rolleyes::p just as well im coming to keep you all in line lmao

A-Z Index

.please remember that any advice i give is purely my own experience or opinion thankyou

I'm wondering should I bring the weelchair or can you all hold me up with a crutch? :D

I'm wondering should I bring the weelchair or can you all hold me up with a crutch? :D

me thinks they gonna need help holding themselves up bb !! lol

A-Z Index

Can you be arrested for being drunk in charge of a wheelchair BB?

Lots of steps in P&P as I recall, but it's as much as I can do to keep myself upright!! pmsl

What's Best for You?

gawd you lot sound like a load of pish artists :rolleyes::p just as well im coming to keep you all in line lmao

Oi you. Don't you know that's Termi's job? :p

me thinks they gonna need help holding themselves up bb !! lol

THEY

Hark at Little Miss Goody Two Shoes.:lol:

Knew you wouldn't be able to keep away.:-D

ooohhh harsh!!! lol im not that bad

Well maybe, but have you ever considered changing your name to Cinderella? :p

Edited by caro

What's Best for You?

Oi you. Don't you know that's Termi's job? :p

Ooh begging your pardon im sure pmsl :p

THEY

Hark at Little Miss Goody Two Shoes.:lol:

Of course ise always good tis you lot you corrupt me :p

Knew you wouldn't be able to keep away.:-D

Took some doing i can tell you touch of the tills charm works wonders lmao

A-Z Index