stefaniex and capstone

stefaniex
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4791 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet your hubby nearly fainted when you told him how much they charge ! £695 is scandalous ! how they can ask people who are in financial trouble to pay that is beyond me :mad2: If you had that kind of money you would pay it towards the arrears would you !

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Hi, if you don't get the eviction stopped, you ask the judge for leave to appeal and then collect a N161 form from the court to appeal the decision - this means you will have to get a circuit judge to hear the appeal. However, I don't expect you'll need to do that :)

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

hi back from the hearing ... judge adjourned the hearing due to the fact that the arrears were 600 more in 3 months than before

he gave them 14 days to comply and tell him wat they were for ... he said charges should not be added to arrears he then said i have 7 days

after that te respond . their little upstart barely out of nappies asked for it to be sooner but he told her you will be lucky to get a hearing again

within 6 weeks ... not sure if this is good news ......

they were really out to get me today ... but at least i have a 3-4 week breather x

If you keep making payments they will struggle to get a result at the next hearing. Let's hope the info they provide to the judge shows that the arrears they claim are full of charges!

just got home to find a letter from tlt solicitors for aceden with regards to my email

stating client would be prepared to accept payments on 21 but not for defaulted payments ???

proposals they said i changed it from 6 -5 thousand ???

and ehen they went through my income and expenditure on the phone i couldnt afford 300 xtra towars the arrears (we went through it while

i was at work from memory )

they said their clients asked for bank statements and i refused.. ( to right )

and their clients do not state they would not consider a payment proposal but want to see proof that we are able to maintain ??(6000 since 4th nov

isnt enough proof )

oh i sure have rocked the boat !!!!!!!!!!1

• 2 weeks later...

hi all - just got a letter from the court

it says application adjourned until july .. 45 min hearing in front of judge

the claimant to file and serve a statement setting out how the arrears increased by 598.00 from the hearing on 8 nov 2010 by reference

to mortgage payments due and payments made .

if the arrears figure includes any amount added save the monthly instalment the claimant must rectify these additional amounts and set out

on what basis they have been added to the arrears rather than the balance ,all by reference to the terms and conditions of the mortgage .. exhibiting

those terms and conditions .

does that mean hes asking them to take the charges off the arrears?

• 3 weeks later...

I thought the hearing wasn't until July ?

Ell-en

at the last eviction hearing the judge wanted to know why the arrears fees were being added to the arrears and not the balance . he gave

them 14 days to submit documentation that allowed them to do this . I was then given 14 days to respond to their statement .

i dont know wat to reply .. it seems when i took out the mortgage .. it was in the mortgage terms and conditions .

The next hearing is in july .

thanx

ell-en

at the last hearing the arrears had gone up by almost 500 pounds and the judge wanted to know why ... he went through payments due

and made .. and asked if charges were being added to the arrears .

He then made an order for them to show where in the terms and conditions they were allowed to do this .

He gave them 14 days to comply and then me 14 days after that to respond . He said eviction on hold until the next available date and the

hearing has been set for july with a 2 hour slot .

I have sent the terms and conditions to the fsa unfair contract team for them to have a look at x