stefaniex and capstone

stefaniex
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4821 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

You will definitely be notified, perhaps they haven't applied for a warrant yet.

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi after getting the call ,i phoned the court and eviction is on 10 march .. Spoke to capstone or ascenden and they want

income expenditure and propasal from me on monday ... I set up a dd with them for march payment ... Told them im not making an offer as all payments under suspended eviction plus a bit extra will be paid b4 the end of the month ... He said if you want to throw yourself at the mercy of the judge is your choice :-(

OK, when you have made the payments at the end of the month, get proof and we can then apply to the court for a hearing to stop the eviction. I think it would be a good idea to write to them in the meantime detailing what you are going to pay - we can then use a copy of the letter to go with your N244 to show the judge you tried to come to an arrangement.

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

• 2 weeks later...

hi ell .. sorry i havnt replied have been ill with flu

capstone have been calling my mobile and house phone non stop all week but ive not picked up .. im going to write to them tonite with my proposal , im sure they wont accept

even though ill have paid 1000 more than the court ordered . One thing though .. will it be too late to submit the n244 10 days before eviction date x

If you submit an N244 10 days before the eviction date you will be able to get a hearing within a few days, so you should be ok.

• 2 weeks later...

hi all ... had yet another call from capstone .. do they read the letters or file them in the bin ? anyway as of monday my payments will all be up to date

( from dec they told me they wanted a lump sum ).. so they have just got payment for dec ,jan and feb payments plus the 300 each month for the payments judge ordered

in one lump sum ... they advised me to do this and now they say i shouldnt have .. totally confused . ANyway as i said payments under the suspended eviction are up to date

and ive even paid the 345 charges added since dec .. now for the n244 .. should i write to them again or just go straight with the n244 ... i cant talk to them on the phone as they

are trying to make me pay 6000 plus march and i was only behind 3200 x

thanks in advance

Hi - I've not been on the site very much at all lately, but I checked in earlier and got the update on your thread via my email.

I'd say if you've not had written confirmation from either the court or the mortage company (preferably both) to say that the eviction has been cancelled then you must go ahead and submit an N244.

x

jaxads

Halifax - £2281, successfully refunded all charges after LBA letter & telephone call.

Have been offered the difference between the £20 and £12 charges from Capital One -- am sending LBA for remainder.

GE Money - Received settlement of £441, being total charges requested. No interest though.

CCA'd Bank of Scotland / Blair Oliver Scott to produce CCA Agreements on two Credit Cards - well in default, although still chasing payment!!!

EOS Solutions "ceased action on account" on behalf of a friend.

All in all, quite busy at the moment and enjoying every minute of it
:eek:

Hi - no you're not on your own!! I've filled in a few of these out before (initially with help from Ell-enn), so I'll log on later tonight and if Ell-enn isn't around to help then I'll certainly help you. When are you hoping to hand in the N244? Have you done an I&E Form?

Best wishes.

jaxads

Halifax - £2281, successfully refunded all charges after LBA letter & telephone call.

Have been offered the difference between the £20 and £12 charges from Capital One -- am sending LBA for remainder.

GE Money - Received settlement of £441, being total charges requested. No interest though.

CCA'd Bank of Scotland / Blair Oliver Scott to produce CCA Agreements on two Credit Cards - well in default, although still chasing payment!!!

EOS Solutions "ceased action on account" on behalf of a friend.

All in all, quite busy at the moment and enjoying every minute of it
:eek:

yes ive done an i & e thats all ready to go .. i spoke to my local court office this morning and was told i wouldnt get a hearing until at least the day b4 so if its not to late i

will do it on thursday on my day off from work x

i spoke to capstone this morning and they went through the budget sheet .. but because i said i wouldnt send them my bank statements for the last 6 months .., they dont want to know

so looks like i will have to put in an n244 x

Hi Stephanie, sorry for delay in replying, I had visitors at weekend and have been busy with work. Am I right in saying you made payments on 28th Dec, 28th Jan and 28th Feb? If so you need to get printed proof of these payments so you can show the judge you are able to maintain payments each month and also that you need to pay at the end of the month - we'll use the copy letter asking for the payment date change.

Do you want me to start drafting a statement to go with the N244 ?

How much are they claiming the arrears are ?

So you didn't make the Jan payment at the end of Jan ?

no ... i spoke to them at least 8 times in jan and they kept saying only a lump sum would stop eviction .. they advised me to wait till i had a lump sum and then pay to try and stop eviction ..

same in feb at least 5 times x

Think we'll have to do a bit of creative writing in the statement... I'll make a start on it. You will need a copy of the letter you sent asking for the payment date change and also a copy of the letter you sent to the FOS re the charges.

How much do they say the arrears are ?

It would have looked better if you have made payments in the month they were due but we'll let the court know why you waited.

How much do they claim the arrears are?

The thing is, you don't have that in writing from them and once you have a court order that's what you should comply with, not what Capstone want. Try not to worry too much, we'll explain in the statement.

Have you had a reply from the FOS ?