stefaniex and capstone

stefaniex
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4805 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi stefaniex - just logged on, but I see that you're in safe safe hands with Ell-enn - good luck and best wishes - x

jaxads

Halifax - £2281, successfully refunded all charges after LBA letter & telephone call.

Have been offered the difference between the £20 and £12 charges from Capital One -- am sending LBA for remainder.

GE Money - Received settlement of £441, being total charges requested. No interest though.

CCA'd Bank of Scotland / Blair Oliver Scott to produce CCA Agreements on two Credit Cards - well in default, although still chasing payment!!!

EOS Solutions "ceased action on account" on behalf of a friend.

All in all, quite busy at the moment and enjoying every minute of it
:eek:

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you send the letter to the FOS by recorded delivery ? if so did you print out the signature receipt from the royalmail website ?

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

I suspect it as gone astray as I think they would have acknowledged receipt of your complaint by now. Perhaps you could ring them and ask if they have received it. As the judge at the last hearing advised you to contact the FOS it would be helpful if we could confirm they are looking into your case.

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

If you sold your business how would you pay the mortgage each month after paying off the arrears ?

Ok, gather together the copy letters and I'll make a start on the statement for the N244 tomorrow. Can you ring the FOS and see if they have your letter ? they might email you confirmation that they have your case.

just a quick run through on events since last eviction hearing

4th nov... 2500 paid to try and stop eviction

9 nov ...eviction suspended mmp plus 300

24 novembe...r wrote to capstone asking to make payments at end of month

10 dec... capstone applied for new eviction date

115 added to arrears in dec ,jan and feb

28 th feb... capstone declined payment of 5,000 ... because i wouldnt send bank statements

28 feb ... dec jan and feb payments now up to date

oh and i emailed the so;icitors for acenden to let them know their clients advised me wrong ... probably to make my payment history look bad if i have to go back to court

maybe i shouldnt have ... but im fed up being nice and not rocking the boat x

Just having something to eat and will be back with you shortly :)

OK, have you got copies of the letter you sent to Capstone asking for the payment date to be changed and also a copy of the letter you sent to the FOS?

Also, can you get printed proof of the payments made on 28th December and 28th February?

Affixed is the statement to go with the the N244.You need to fill in the info where there are XXX's in the statement (remove the XXX;s) read through it carefully to make sure everything is OK. When you print it out, your printer needs to be set for A4 paper (not Letter size) so it all stays on one page.

On the letter asking for the payment date to be changed write the Claim number on the top left hand corner and Appendix 1 on the top right hand corner.

Do the same on the proof of payments - except it will be Appendix 2 and also on the letter to the FOS which will be Appendix 3.

Now assemble as follows:

N244 - signed

Statement - signed

Letter re payment date change -Appendix 1

Proof of payments – Appendix 2

Letter to FOS – Appendix 3

This forms the pack to take to court. Make sure it is stapled securely together. You will need to take a photocopy of it all for yourselves so you have a set to refer to in the hearing. When you take it to the court you will need to pay a fee of £35.00 and it will need to be in cash. The court staff should be able to give you a date for the hearing while you are there. Ask the court staff if there will be any free legal advisors on duty on the day of your hearing.

The instructions for completing the rest of the N244 are on Post 87 of this thread.

Stephaniex N244 statement Feb 11.doc

hi just been to hand in the n244 hearing is on tuesday morning at 10

i also had a call from some company that was wanting to represent me and help with the paperwork and come to the hearing for a small

fee .... OF 695 POUNDS ... xx

he said he could make acenden look bad to the judge ...., all you need to do is look at my application .. with ell-ens help and the creative writing

to see that they have acted badly x

How did they know you had a hearing coming up ??

Was it Equidebt or a similar sounding name, they have people who get hold of court info for them and try to 'help', think they have something to do with the dubious Registry Trust people.... don't touch them at all and ask for full details of where they got your info.