Natwest Students - Card Misuse Does Not Apply!

em-bobs
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6486 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just a note for any students....

The £35 charge levied for 'card misuse' is not in the Ts & Cs for Natwest Student accounts.

Basically, I've had lots of charges, but strangely enough, the Card Misuse ones got refunded. I thought this was a gesture of goodwill - but when I checked the original agreement, it seems that Card Misuse charges do not apply to Student accounts.

Just a bit of info in case there are any students out there who have had this charge on their statement, and it has not been refunded, check it out, as you should hopefully be able to resolve it in a phonecall?!?!

08/08/06 - SENT Data Protection Act S.A.R - (Subject Access Request)

17/08/06 - DEFAULT NOTICE RECEIVED FROM NatWest :evil:

18/08/06 - Data Protection Act ACKNOWLEDGED, SIGNATURE REQUESTED

21/08/06 - Spoke to Natwest. Default will not be applied if i get back into my agreed limit (over by £184) by Sep end. Thanks for a weeked of unneccessary worry Natwest.

01/08/06 - Received copy statements. Damaged in post. Charged £5 in addition to £10 Postal order

Guest NATTIE

I hadn't thought of that. Yes, you are correct that this charge does not apply to Student acounts. Would be interested to know if any NW students had got charged for that one.