Stayed Court Cases info

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5225 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hey All,

A few bits of info for everyone really. I got a letter from DG Solicitors todays which i will put on later says they have applied to have my case struck out :(

As i got the letter today i decided to go down to my local court which is in Blackpool to find out what is going to happen with stayed cases. After waiting around for 20 minutes for the staff to find out what was going on. I was informed that a decision was to be made on Wednesday when the DJ's make a decision. The worrying thing i found was that the girl i the office seemed to think that all cases would be struck out :eek: Only time will tell but i hope she is wrong.

IT'S TIME FOR US LITTLE PEOPLE TO FIGHT BACK:)

• 2 weeks later...

We received a letter yesterday 23 January 2010 from the cout saying that the claim will be stayed generally and then goes on to say that if by 7 December 2010 no application to remove the stay is made the claim will be struck off. Seems a long time to wait but that sorta goes in our favour as it gives time for more information to get out and see what the best course of action would be. Our case is slightly odd, in that we had 2 bank accounts with the Halifax. Both claims were put in online via the court, using a template from the MOneysavingexpert (sorry!) One claim was paid no problems, the 2nd claim, this one, was disputed and taken to court. The day of the court was the day of the annoucement so all a bit of a Monty Python episode really. I am hoping we can argue a bit more now saying that why pay one claim but not another. It was 2 different members of staff dealing so just shows it depends who you get.