One for the Mods / legal peeps

SharpmanTF1
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5276 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

One for the lawfully aware Mods

came across this video on google vids and poses an interesting slant on things if it is in fact plausable.

Get out of Debt Free

It claims to be a free site, but asks for a 'donation' before you can access the templates that they suggest. The site is aimed at people who are in debt, so, to ask for an up front donation is stretching things a bit far.

The principals that are explained in the video seem sound, does any body of legal experience think there is anything in what is being suggested in the video.

just a thought. a new addition to the arsenal if it is legit.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

One for the lawfully aware Mods

came across this video on google vids and poses an interesting slant on things if it is in fact plausable.

Get out of Debt Free

It claims to be a free site, but asks for a 'donation' before you can access the templates that they suggest. The site is aimed at people who are in debt, so, to ask for an up front donation is stretching things a bit far.

The principals that are explained in the video seem sound, does any body of legal experience think there is anything in what is being suggested in the video.

just a thought. a new addition to the arsenal if it is legit.

It seems like a free service and they ask for a donation but not on condition that you can use the service. Thats how I read it anyway..

It seems like a free service and they ask for a donation but not on condition that you can use the service. Thats how I read it anyway..

Yes, but you try to register and it immediately refers you back to the donate page. does not allow to go further.

Login/Register

this is the link, unless you donate, you aint comin in.

'Donate for Instant Access'

So, it's not a donation in the real sense, but a 'fee'

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Love the DCA letters shown - I must have received 90% of those myself

:D

omnia praesumuntur legitime facta donec probetur in contrarium

Please note: I am not a member of the legal profession, all advice given is purely my opinion, if in doubt consult a professional