Burchell v Nationwide

jburchell
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6378 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Well, what a funny bunch Nationwide are proving to be!

They closed my account at the beginning of October. However, I received a letter in the post from them this morning saying that they needed me to sign a letter saying that I agreed to abide by the terms and conditions of my Flexaccount or else they would be closing my account in 30 days.

NATIONWIDE - YOU'VE ALREADY CLOSED MY ACCOUNT!

I've a good mind to write back to them with a signed copy of the letter asking them to re-open my account!

Nationwide Current a/c - MCOL filed 16/8/06 - Refunded 1/9/06

Lloyds TSB CC#1 - Failed to respond in full to Data Protection Act. Awaiting date of court hearing

Lloyds TSB CC#2 - Awaiting date of court hearing

Marbles CC - Refunded at LBA stage £100!!!

Citi CC - Date of hearing set at 15/1/07

MBNA (Abbey) CC - MCOL filed 27/7/06 - Refunded in full on day Abbey had to acknowledge claim!

Capital One CC - MCOL filed 27/7/06 - Refunded in full 17/8/06!

Abbey Current a/c - Awaiting date of court hearing

HFC Loan - MCOL filed 25/8/06 - Refunded 8/9/06

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi All

I'm probably on in the wrong place, but never mind suing the banks, maybe we should be suing the CAG for having such a complicated web site!;)

Anyway, love the site and I have started against the NABS;

S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) went on the 17th November - full reply on 29th November.

In the interim, I spoke to their customer services on an unrelated matter, and when I mentioned chasing them for the charges - £736.58 - they stated they would shut my account if I did. (I've parachuted to the Alliance & Leicester just in case.)

I've also started against Barclaycard - two accounts;

the first account they have only supplied two years and given me the microfiche argument, I have replied using the standard letter found on this site, (I'll find the authors name and thank him personally), telling them they are still against the clock on full disclosure.

Second account - no response as yet.

I've also hit NABS & Barclaycard with Section 10 Data Protection Act notices.

One issue to be aware of, I've sent all these letters recorded, so far 8 letters, and only 2 of them have shown up as being received on the Royal Mails website. I've had replies to 3 others without having proof of delivery, but I can see that if this goes all the way, then a possible delaying tactic by these organsations could be the 'we never received the letters' route.

I have a slight problem and I wonder if anyone can point me in the right direction, I can't get the 'Letter before Action' template to open. As this will be my next step, I obviously need it. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance, and apologies if I've posted in the wrong place again.

Were it not for injustice, Man would not know justice.