C.a.r.s Debt Collectors and eclipse internet debt??

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4842 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Anthrax alert at debt collectors caused by box of doughnuts

Make sure you do not post anything which identifies you. Although we can remove certain things from the site unless it's done in a timely manner everything you post will appear in Google cache & we do not have any control over that.

Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

17 Port & Maritime Regiment RCT

Subbing, after FF stole money from my account using a Credit card, 17months 'AFTER' I had used it for the first months membership.

Bank reimbursed me mind:D

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Hi,

This is an interesting one as I have just had my first corres from CARS - I will be telling them where to get off - politely of course!!:D

Hope you got everything sorted Lesterlass.

Cabot - £7000 - can't provide docs :)

Red Castle/GUS - unenforcable - phoney docs:)

Halifax £2000 bank charges refunded 12/7/07:)

Halifax (round 2) - LBA 30/8/08 - £2500 back within 3 weeks

Nat West - £2,000 - WON offer dated 7th December 2009 (a week after the Supreme Court Ruling !!!!)

In progress

Yorkshire (hubby) - LBA sent, discussion reggarding hardship undertaken waiting to see what their plans are after Supreme Court Case

Capital 1 - SAR'd - typed docs provided not originals gonna play letter ping pong for a while

Halifax Visa - when I get a moment

Halifax personal loan - when I get a moment

If all these come to cash I'll be a millionaire (ish)

• 6 months later...
Hi,

This is an interesting one as I have just had my first corres from CARS - I will be telling them where to get off - politely of course!!:D

Hope you got everything sorted Lesterlass.

Hi BTB

Never heard a thing again RESULT!!!!! thanks to all for your help

Hi Deol,

Do as above make sure you email and keep all copies.....they will soon give in

GOOD LUCK

LL:whoo:

Hi, Lesterlass

If you don't mind could you please send me some templates or tell me where to get them from. Also which template should i use and in what order to send them ?

I wish to do all communication with them via letter or should i do it by email to there email address on there website ?

Your help would be much appreciated.

Edited by deol2646

Hi Deol

I am just sending you 2 letters by pm, allow them 14 working days to reply to the first letter, in my parents case they ignored the letter then sent another demanding letter. They also sent a demanding letter from there solicitors. I also sent the solicitors the second letter. I sent the letters by fax and email, they are a PO BOX so they do not sign recorded delivery. When they eventually responded to me they emailed and I forwarded all to Trading Standards and the FSA.

Hope this is of help

Need anything else just ask

Good luck.....GO GET THEM!!!

LL:whoo:

Do try and keep everything in the open and on the forum as it helps others who might be in a similar situation, I am interested to see what letters you have been advised to send, hence why you should keep everything on the open forum and not correspond by PM.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Hi, Bazooka Boo

I will try to keep everything as open as possible but somethings are private thats why i prefer private.

In regards to the letters they are the templates off they library.

But i will try to keep everything as open as possible to help other users who may need help.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just like to know your thoughts on my next steps, it would be much appreciated ?

When they normally send me letters they have the money i apparently owe them in big red writing in the centre of the page, but this time the money i apparently owe them was in normal black writing under creditor, our ref, your ref..

************************* ************************* ************************* ************************* *********

Letter from them was dated 8th February.

They sent my £1 postal order back to me and said we are unable to bank it as 'Pipex' does not have a credit agreement.

They said you must of signed a contract with them not a credit agreement or set up your account online, via telephone or through a rep. If you wish to dispute these matters further please contact them directly.

If we can be of further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us on 0844 880 0880

Your sincerely,

Louise Donnelly

(AND HER PRIVATE COMPANY EMAIL ADDRESS)

************************* ************************* ************************* ************************* ********

Look forward to your suggestions...

• dx100uk changed the title to C.a.r.s Debt Collectors and eclipse internet debt??