JSA 2 yr time limit with mortgage help

Notty
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5297 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I wonder if anyone can help me with the following. I have been trying to keep going with my business but the costs now outweigh the profits. I have been living on my savings to pay the mortgage and now that is more or less gone. I have been told I can apply for JSA income based and also get help with my mortgage interest. The thing is does anyone know how much you can earn (I get about £60 a week) and if I do get the help with the mortgage after 13 weeks I realise it is for the new rate of £200,000 (my mortgage is for £130,000) I will be 60 just at the end of the 13 weeks and can then apply for pension credit but will the £200,000 help with mortgage costs continue or will the 2 year time limit apply (under the new rules) and it will go back to £100,00 pension credit limit? I would appreciate any help as it is so confusing and I desperately need to sort my finances out before it is too late and I end up on the street.

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.

And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

(Jules Winnfield)