*** CLAIM FORM HELP - PLEASE *** Natwest / RBS / Triton / Irwin Mitchell / Shoosmiths

R B 1968
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3594 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Recent changes with CCBC Northampton and CPR changes now means that allocation is mandatory...so they don't want stayed claims on their system. With regards to you resubmitting your defence well 4 years have passed and it may be that the defence has been misplaced. To me the N24 simply secures that the defence is re submitted but the claim remains stayed...so nothing has really changed apart from the claim is now allocated out of CCBC.Its yours or the Claimants intended actions that will affect what happens next.

Maybe nothing who knows?

• Confused 1

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all,

As promised I telephoned the court, yesterday.

Northampton Court informed me that they lifted the stay themselves (the Court) in order to transfer the case to my local County Court. They said that they did this because Irwin Mitchell were one of their customers BUT Ascent were / are not. Because Ascent took over as solicitors (for Natwest) and they aren't one of their customers then the case was automatically transferred.

Northampton have categorically informed me that Natwest / Ascent / The Claimant DID NOT request for the stay to be lifted.

Any further advise / thoughts would be much appreciated.

Thanks everyone, in anticipation............

Kindest regards

'Morning R B

Suggest you comply with the court order and send a copy of the defence, BUT consider that it maybe best to amend (if that is possible?) to ensure defence does not solely rely on outcome of the "Unfair Terms in Consumer Contracts" case. Is the bank treating you fairly (pursuing Mrs. R B and not you)? Is there a BCOBS issue you can use?

Just my thoughts, hopefully the experts will have more positive guidance for you. Regards t

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Hello R B

Hope you are well. I was just wondering if you have heard any more about your stayed case? Nothing to report from my case.

Regards

t

BUMP Any further developments on this please R B? Another year another letter for me in my case. Regards t