Unknown 1st credit CCJ/CO welcome finance debt

jdene
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4823 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

reads ok to me :) go get um dont forget pre action protocols need you to send a lba so decide what you are going to use as that ;)

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would say it wholly depends on if you are going to let fos look at it before going for the throat or if you just want to go straight in there with a claim :)

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

Well decided im not going to wait another two years for the fos to plead with these idiots then decide they must be right because they are a company and mainly because the fos seem completely unaware of consumer rights, so letter sent today first class recorded if they want another kicking then ill give it them.

I need to put a LBA together now and make sure all the pre action protocols are in place so as not to mess thingsa up so I could realy do with some help on this part as I have fell down on this before, fortunately it only meant re issuing my claim so please any help would be much appreciated

I need to put a LBA together now and make sure all the pre action protocols are in place so as not to mess thingsa up so I could realy do with some help on this part as I have fell down on this before, fortunately it only meant re issuing my claim so please any help would be much appreciated

basis of lba is what they have or havent done and what you would like them to do to remedy it and give a time scale make sure its headed LBA its just to prove they have been given a chance and have been given warning you will commence proceedings if they dont sort it out

no worries :)

• 2 weeks later...

well a s=-986t response from FOS confusing the main points of my complaint and changing details to back up welcome they must be spending a fortune of thier shareholders money getting all this support from the watch dogs

apparently secret commission to the FOS is quite legitimate what a bunch of incompetent back door deal making fraudsters they all are well i will see if theres an honest judge about to sort it

• 2 weeks later...

Recieved standard reply from welcome, we are looking into your complaint and will be in touch shortly, well stuff that for a game of solidiers im putting my claim in, need some advice though as my claim includes what i feel is adequate compensation for the deception and the filing of missleading information on my credit file.

so any advice would be gratefully recieved

sorry to jump on your thread, i do have my own and just wondered if anyone could take a quick look at my loan figures (last page) and see if there are any discrepancies with underpayments/overpayments???

basically, i'm going for unenforecable CCA, PPI, acc fees, theres loads on there,...

i've sought legal advice and they have told me to cease payments and let welcome take me to court (if only) i've just drafted a very long letter and don't want to miss out anything but i'm not good with the APR figures

thanks guys, any help would be greatly appreciated

Can anyone advise?

Thanks to intervention by FOS Welcome have admitted mis sold ppi.

However they want us to sign new loan agreement excluding ppi & want to backdate it & use any refund towards arrears.

I am not bothered about them as I would gladly see them in court & expose there shenanigans! What I am unsure about is this: If they are effectively cancelling loan as it is attached to mis sold ppi should the standard security not be removed? I have not intention of signing the new agreement - it is a stitch up & includes ppi again - it has been sent back to FOS for further investigation.

How can I get security removed. We are in the process of selling our home through the Government home Support fund to a social landlord who will then rent it back to us ( At half the cost of the mortgage) this Security may hold things up & I am in negative equity. also am damned if Welcome get a penny as, if they had honoured ppi I would not be in this situation - I was off work ill for 6 months & they said ppi did not cover me only hubby who had pre existing medical conditions etc.

For the record - has Welcome actually taken action on these securities and reposseded anyones home - I've not seen anything to that effect - only threatening letters?

Can anyone advise?

Thanks to intervention by FOS Welcome have admitted mis sold ppi.

However they want us to sign new loan agreement excluding ppi & want to backdate it & use any refund towards arrears.

I am not bothered about them as I would gladly see them in court & expose there shenanigans! What I am unsure about is this: If they are effectively cancelling loan as it is attached to mis sold ppi should the standard security not be removed? I have not intention of signing the new agreement - it is a stitch up & includes ppi again - it has been sent back to FOS for further investigation.

How can I get security removed. We are in the process of selling our home through the Government home Support fund to a social landlord who will then rent it back to us ( At half the cost of the mortgage) this Security may hold things up & I am in negative equity. also am damned if Welcome get a penny as, if they had honoured ppi I would not be in this situation - I was off work ill for 6 months & they said ppi did not cover me only hubby who had pre existing medical conditions etc.

For the record - has Welcome actually taken action on these securities and reposseded anyones home - I've not seen anything to that effect - only threatening letters?

You are entitled to be refunded the PPI if you are not in arears. That means pay back to you what you have paid for PPI. There is no need for a re-write - they should simply pay you what they owe you, end of.

In your situation i would only agree to a re-write if the re-write was unsecured.

Don't let them bully or mess you about - its money they owe YOU.

Have recieved a reply from welcome to my earlier letter, surprisingly they believe i do not have a valid complaint for the secret commission as i have not established in law a fiduciary duty, so is it worth even trying the court route now i am at a loss what to do next, after coming so far the help has become a little dificult to obtain of late.

if anyone has any suggestions I would as always be most gratefull.

sorry I cant help as secret commission is out of my experience area hopefully this will bump you up and someone that can help will

thank you beyondhope

no worries I know how stressful it is wondering if anyone is going to help quick enough

I have just re-read the one section of the letter and it is as follows;

Regarding your claims of purportedly undisclosed commission payments made by WFS to Welcome Elite Brokers in relation to the insurances you purchased, I would make you aware that you would need to establish the exsistance in law, of a fiduciary relationship between you and WFS before we could consider this point further, and at this time this is something you have failed to do.

reading this I believe they have just admited making secret commission payments and that Welcome elite brokers dose actually exsist, and as the Insurances have now been established as miss sold I did not have the legaly required information to hand and as WFS forced them on me it was thier responsibility to make sure the insurances were fit for purpose therefore they had a fiduciary duty towards me.

is this right or am i way off the mark here.