Unknown 1st credit CCJ/CO welcome finance debt

jdene
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4823 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

any help with what to do next would be appreciated and should i change the cheque? and then go for the rest they owe me, the arrears figure is the full amount without the PPI taken off this must be wrong if you look at my agreement posted previously

Unapproved your post jdene, too much information..

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

They were supposed to return the loan to what it would be without the insurances but they have not done that, the arrears they quote are made up of all the extra charges fees and interest they added since the loan went in dispute and since they admited miss selling the insurance, can someone help me calculate what the loan would have been without the insurances and interest on the insurance, so i can get figures right for the judge.

Jdene, im only online now for a few mins. but just letting you know I have bookmarked this thread so will defo read through it late on tonight and help out were I can, in the meentime if anyone else wants to jump in feel free too.

On a quick note as long as you have not signed to accept cheque as full and final settlement then we can cash it and once cleared send them a thankyou letter in acceptance of part settlement and chase the rest, again i need to familiar myself with your thread. will do later.

Jdene, I admit ive not been through all your thread as been busy all night and limited on time. I can check the figures for you later but they have applied the PPI correctly in the sense they are allowed to use the monies to clear arrears which they have and then the charges, fees and interest are another dispute unrelated to the PPI claim.

Hi ozzy yes i understand that but they were supposed to return the account to what it would have been without the insurances added and then deducted the payments already made to give the balance but they have not done this, they have quoted the arrears including the insurances on the account. and my arrears acourding to them before any changes were under the £4k so they have added more on just to cover the £100 compensation, also they witdrew from the court case they instigated when I defended and counterclaimed so I wold contend that there are no arrears or any money owing for them to make deductions for. I am probably wrong in this but they did run for the hills when i counter claimed and that case is still on going, I have also cashed the cheque and informed the Ombudsman that I accept it as part payment only. so hope you can advise me on this one.

Cheers

jdene

Hi jdene cant offer any advice but just a little bump for you :)

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

• 1 month later...

well at last an update attended a hearing to continue my counterclaim against them and was told the whole case is now closed and welcome lost as they withdrew from the case but if i want to continue with my claim I have to start from scratch as i did not tick the right box even though i had filled in the form to claim the costs of the counter claim, so it starts again lol but this time I intend to do things with much more care and attention they will pay for the undisclosed commissions and unlawfull charges.

So all you experts and wellwishers any advice on how to restart the saga will be most appreciated.

regards

jdene

well at last an update attended a hearing to continue my counterclaim against them and was told the whole case is now closed and welcome lost as they withdrew from the case but if i want to continue with my claim I have to start from scratch as i did not tick the right box even though i had filled in the form to claim the costs of the counter claim, so it starts again lol but this time I intend to do things with much more care and attention they will pay for the undisclosed commissions and unlawfull charges.

So all you experts and wellwishers any advice on how to restart the saga will be most appreciated.

regards

jdene

hey jdene was only thinking of you the other day, i thought it was this week you had court! well well fancy welcome pulling out!! start writing ya particulars of claim ;)

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

• 3 weeks later...

well recieved a letter from the fos they are willing to continue looking at my complaint against welscum, so now that the pub and resturant are open I am hoping to have some time to dedicate to chasing them for what they owe me and get their lies off my credit record, will be doing them a nice letter this week, requesting repayment in full or to court with the undisclosed commission claim

I am thinking of trying this letter on them as they tend to keep me hanging around a lot what do you think.

Welcome Finance

Compliance Department

Mere Way

Ruddington Fields Business Park

Ruddington

Nottingham

NG11 6NZ

Date: 31 May 2010

Ref:

Dear Sir

Re: Refund of insurances and undisclosed commission. Change of address details

Please note my change of address previous address was

Further to my previous letter dated 30Th March 2010 in which, I accepted your cheque as part payment only of the insurance refund, and outlined my further complaint of your applying undisclosed commissions to the account, I have received no response other than your withdrawal from the court claim issued by your solicitors.

I must now insist that you comply to the following in order to prevent further legal action;

The payment in full of the insurances you miss sold plus interest total of £2073.57 plus the return of the unlawful fees and charges applied to the account £562 plus statutory interest from the date each was applied,.

I further demand adequate compensation for the fraudulent application of undisclosed commission of £811.00 paid to Welcome elite brokers for the miss sold insurance, and the harm done to my credit rating by your inaccurate and miss representation of the account to credit reference agencies,

I would consider suitable compensation to be the figure of the original advance, £6,500.00

Given all the above and the way I have been treated by your company with delaying tactics and withholding of information I will no longer wait at your pleasure to resolve this issue.

I expect to receive payment from you for the full amount above totalling £9,135.57 plus statutory interest on the fees within 7 days from the date of this letter, or I will without further notice commence legal action and request full disclosure, and details of any undisclosed payments made to nectars 2000 in addition to the underwriting sheets I already have in my possession detailing the undisclosed payments made to Welcome elite brokers.

I hope the above makes my position clear and I await your response.

Yours Sincerely