Another Battle With HSBC Begins!***WON ***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6329 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

HIya

i have just started my claim for the HSBC, i sent my prelim letter off 2 weeks ago with no reply so i have posted my LBA today to see how far i get, i have another account with them but havent claimed for that yet!! i was going to email a copy of the letter i sent today to them also, just make sure it doesn't get "lost"..... my claim is for just over 2k!! wish me luck

HIya

i have just started my claim for the HSBC, i sent my prelim letter off 2 weeks ago with no reply so i have posted my LBA today to see how far i get, i have another account with them but havent claimed for that yet!! i was going to email a copy of the letter i sent today to them also, just make sure it doesn't get "lost"..... my claim is for just over 2k!! wish me luck

Hi there and welcome on board! You won't need any luck, just a little bit of patience! No doubt you'll end up with the standard fob off letters soon but percivere and continue wtih the action described on this site, it is proven to be effective. Its just a waiting game really! Let us know how things are going, it might be worth starting your own thread about your claim. Go get 'em!

WON!

Cahoot - Prelim 18/8/06 - LBA 1/9/06 - MCOL 15/9/06

GE Money - Prelim 10/8/06 - LBA 1/9/06 - Cheque arrives 7/9/06

HSBC - Prelim 5/8/06 - 10/8/06 - LBA 18/8/06 - Partial offer 24/8/06: Rejected - MCOL 7/9/06 - 21/9/06 Full Offer & Confidential.

Shellbell30

Firstly GOOD LUCK, I have sent a prelim letter off to HSBC nearly 14 days ago now, did you not get a responce at all? aslo where did you send your letter not sure if i sent mine to the right place? there 14 days is up on Wednesday, am getting quite nervous now.

Thank you,

Jess

• 2 months later...