Lowell Portfolio Help required Please

MICKYBOY123
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4953 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done Mickyboy, if they dont come back with anything end of story (but probably sell it on to some one else and all starts again!!), if they say they own the alledged debt then they have chased you illegally as they have no CCA themselves there is no way they knew if it existed or not but if acting for S/Direct then they are ok to ask - but not recieve payment lol!!!

good luck

They can take all the time in the world to produce it BUT they are not entitled to ask for payment whilst they are in default of your request.

Get the letter off after 12 days of their receipt then let them faff about as long as they want.

Remember the mantra:

No CCA = no payments

Hohoho, Merry Christmas!! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Ok guys its been well over the 12+2 days deadline and no sign of my CCA. So i am now going to send them this letter from the template letters http://www.consumerforums.com/resources/templates-library/86-debt-collectors/571-failiure-to-provide-a-copy-of-the-agreement-within-the-prescribed-timescale

Is this the correct one

Cheers Micky

• 2 weeks later...

Hi mickey - well done :D

You can do it as long as you remember to:

a)make them prove you owe the debt

and

b)refuse to discuss on phone

and

c) no CCA, no pay

If they haven't produced it by now, its extremely unlikely that they can.

When you get the letter saying 'we have been unable to get a copy of your CCA from OC' save that letter somewhere very safe to show to the next round of losers that may come along.

Poor Lowell Portfolio. They bought an unenforceable debt. Our heart pleads for them. :D:D:D

If I have helped you or made you laugh by some witty remark and brightened your day................ the scales to click are over to your left hand side. :D:D

• 3 weeks later...

Congratulations Mickey :D

Now, keep that letter in a very safe place so that you can wave it under the nose of the next DCA that comes along!!

Can I also suggest that you ask Site Team to change your thread title to shown as WON since this gives hopes to others?

Again, very well done :D

AHHH! It warms the cockles of my heart when the Leeds Losers fail :D

Well done

fox

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

• 9 months later...

Hmmm - so they say in January that there is no CCA due to the time since the a/c was opened and now they suddenly find one that looks remarkably well preserved :eek:

I would be suspicious but then again, I'm suspicious about everything that doesnt quite fit the mould, lol

Wait til the others appear - you will get the right advice :smile:

Edited by mkb