Lowell Portfolio Help required Please

MICKYBOY123
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4953 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yes, ignore.

Once they get you on the phone it will be lie, bluff, bluster and lie some more

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Mickey - totally agree with you & I think that applies to virtually everyone on here who at some point, have needed advice & support :)

Bet it won't be long before you feel able to give advice to others on here...;)

Sorry to climb on board someone elses problem with Lowell but I am so so worried.

A man came to my door giving me a petition of Bankruptcy. He was a nice man and advised I send them a letter claiming the debt was statue barred and that I had not received the Statue demand before hand. The debt man serving the petition said that when he spoke to Lowell he was deeply concerned this was not right.

Lowell called me as the debt collector left and I explained on the telphone this debt was statur barred. They informed me it was not because they have prrof a payment was made 5.5 years ago for the sum of £1.93. I explained that it was not true and I once agin informed them that to make this NOT statute barred the payment would have to have been made by me in my name and if not then it does not count etc. They were horrible arrogrant people and said " see you in court"

So I am about to send a letter claiming the debt is statute barred. I am also sending a 6.19 form to the court opposing the petition and explained that I feel the debt is stature barred and that I did not receive a statue demand which Lowell claimed was put through my letter bix, but I have not received.

Am I doing the right thing? The debt is apparently for £1700 + and they want £600 up front and £40 a month

You really need to start your own thread about this & if you can post up any documents (without your personal info) I'm sure you'll get lots of help.

Sorry to climb on board someone elses problem with Lowell but I am so so worried.

A man came to my door giving me a petition of Bankruptcy. He was a nice man and advised I send them a letter claiming the debt was statue barred and that I had not received the Statue demand before hand. The debt man serving the petition said that when he spoke to Lowell he was deeply concerned this was not right.

Lowell called me as the debt collector left and I explained on the telphone this debt was statur barred. They informed me it was not because they have prrof a payment was made 5.5 years ago for the sum of £1.93. I explained that it was not true and I once agin informed them that to make this NOT statute barred the payment would have to have been made by me in my name and if not then it does not count etc. They were horrible arrogrant people and said " see you in court"

So I am about to send a letter claiming the debt is statute barred. I am also sending a 6.19 form to the court opposing the petition and explained that I feel the debt is stature barred and that I did not receive a statue demand which Lowell claimed was put through my letter bix, but I have not received.

Am I doing the right thing? The debt is apparently for £1700 + and they want £600 up front and £40 a month

Sorry about your problems but could you please remove your post to your own thread. Because i would like to keep this thread for my own problem

No offence intended

Micky

• 2 weeks later...
Hi

Update: Latest letter received from Lowells

WARNING:

Lowell have a habit of not doing anything and when you write asking where is the info they will reply that they have acted on your request and it was sent to you on xyz day. In my case it was brilliant. They said they had sent the info (a CCA) before they had even cashed my cheque. :D:D

Personally I prefer to send the CCA to the original lender.

If I have helped you or made you laugh by some witty remark and brightened your day................ the scales to click are over to your left hand side. :D:D

• 3 weeks later...

Hi update

I received this letter + statement ? today from Lowells.

They seem to have added £228 charges to the account for some reason.

Is the evidence they have provided me with mean that I have no option but to pay?

Or should i send a CCA request?

Any advice would be really appreciated

Micky

scanletter5a.doc

scanletter5b.doc

Hi Mickey, got your PM :)

DO NOT PAY

They have sent you a list of payments for an account but they have yet to prove that you owe them any money. A list of transactions is not proof of a debt.

Send the CCA request (Recorded delivery, unsigned & with £1 postal order), wait 12 days after delivery then send the Dispute letter.

Keep hanging in there :D

ha ha ha don't you love these knocked up by 8 an year old with excel statements that they like to pass off as "proof" by the time you deduct the £228 charges the balance is about £90! not that I would pay that either if they can't prove it