Urgent RBS and County Court Application anyone being in this situation?

Sandypark
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5309 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have today received a County Court Application for an overdraft I have with RBS. I had a payment plan via Triton Credit Services paying token payments of £2.- due to unemployment. I have also been dealing with the Citizens Advice Burea and RBS is aware of my circumstances. Approx 2 weeks ago, I received a solicitor's letter from Irwin Mitchell stating that they are acting on behalf of RBS and they want full payment. I rang Irwin Mitchell and enquired what was happening as I already had an agreement in place with Triton. They advised that Triton is no longer dealing with my account and RBS had told them to start legal proceedings. My original overdraft was £2,301 and is now £3,565.75, court fees £85 & Solicitor's cost £80.- totalling £3,730.75!

Grateful for any advice.

• 5 weeks later...

I have had a reply back from RBS's solicitors Irwin Mitchell asking for a stay to my counterclaim re Bank charges and for them to sort out what part of my claim relates to Bank charges. I had originally put in a claim for approx £850.- for charges since October 2008 to date. They have sent some forms for me to sign agreeing to this but not sure what best to do?