Capstone/Acenden reposession date

slgsue
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2802 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Ok, it sounds like a change of legal firm from the one that handled your case previously. Can you remember the actual date of the suspended possession ? if it was more than 6 years ago and you haven't been back to court since that, then Acenden would need to apply to the court for permission to enforce the suspended order. As you are in arrears with the court order, it may be that they are getting ready to enforce and have instructed their new legal firm to ask for permission. It's important you know the exact date of the previous court hearing.

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Also will I be informed if they apply to tell courts to have the possession order enforced and will I be able to fight it. What really annoys me apart from getting into this situation again is that I can clear all arrears and payments which will become due in 29 days!

for sake of history

I have merged 15 threads here.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

get anew sar off to them.

I feel the reclaims that have happened have not resulted in the correct interest being applied.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Also will I be informed if they apply to tell courts to have the possession order enforced and will I be able to fight it. What really annoys me apart from getting into this situation again is that I can clear all arrears and payments which will become due in 29 days!

Hi, yes they should send you a letter stating that they are applying to enforce the order. However, if you are able to clear the arrears in a month's time - why don't you write and tell them that - it may just stop them taking things further. If you need help with the letter please let me know - it would be a good idea to try and slow them down at bit.

Also, if the suspended order is more than 6 years ago (and we need to be sure of this so check your paperwork very carefully for the date of the original order) - then it will take time for them to ask for the court's permission to enforce, if they get permission they can then apply for an eviction warrant.

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.