welcome finance Problems

abi_cutie09
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5100 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Your Address

Date

Dear Sir/Madam

Re:− Account/Reference Number 4563210025897412

This letter is a formal request pursuant to s.77/s79 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974. I require you to provide me with a true copy of the credit agreement relating to the above account, together with any other documentation the Act requires you to provide.

I expect you to comply fully and properly with this request, within the statutory time limit. You are reminded that should you fail to comply with my request, the provisions of s.77(6) will apply.

Your attention is drawn to ss.5(2), 3(b),6 and 7 of the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008 (CPUTR).

I enclose a postal order in the sum of £1.00, which is the statutory fee. Note that these funds are not to be used for any other purpose.

If you are unable to comply fully and properly with this request, you should confirm this in writing at the earliest opportunity, and certainly within the statutory time limit for compliance, and return the fee.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully

print your name

now the sar request

http://www.consumerforums.com/resources/templates-library/86-debt-collectors/576-subject-access-request-debt-a-dca

deleate the bits about the dca

enclose two postel orders

one for £1

one for £10

send by recorded delievery to

welcome financial services

compliance

ruddington fields business park

ruddington

nottingham

ng11 6nz

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Do I still count the days down for the cca's ? because it was signed for, or do I have to wait for them to acknowledge the cca requst?

Also when counting down the days do I include weekends?

I hope the above makes sense!

Thanks for reading

hi abi

welcome seem to be making this mistake

its a template letter

if its on track and trace

thats it

if no cca by 19 october

give them a ring and ask about the agreement and that the account is now in dispute till compliance

Hi abi. That is the same letter I recieved from Welcome and they have never acknowledged my request letter for a CCA. Also I did not even sign as recorded my end as the postman just chucked it through the letterbox.

yes post it's on track and trace, So I will wait for the 19th oct, I will rest my mind for a few days, I have been thinking way too much lately!!

pwg - I didn't sign for the letter either, perhaps they can't afford special delivery!;)

Thanks for replying guys, much appreciated!!

I have been looking at my credit file

welcome have put me down as

personal loan Monthly Payment: £106 over 37 months (instead of 36 months at £105.97)

car monthly payment: £273 over 49 months ( instead of 48 months at £272.and some pence.

Sorry to sound thick but, have they added an extra month onto the term?

Also is there a way I can pay welcome, but not through there local office or d debit? I had to cancel my dd as there wasn't enough money in there on the day( didn't want to get bank charge on top) thats last weeks payment and this weeks payment, perhaps I can pay through online banking?

months ago they would call all day long to find out when im going to pay,

but for some reason this time there not calling as much, maybe once a week while I've been out, But I don't want to speak with them on the phone anyway( they are bullys on the phone!)

Any suggestions what I should do about payments? Thanks

I'm sure there's a few people on here who pay by standing order which is better than direct debit as they have no control over how much money they take or when.... you control the dates and amounts.

Or you can pay over the phone using a debit card, the phone number for that is on the welcome finance website, be careful though, there's been a few stories on here of them noting down peoples card numbers then harassing them over the phone to authorise payments when they think it's time they are due another payment.

If you wanted to pay by bank transfer using online banking you could ask them if this is possible I presume all you'd need is their account num and sort code? With the state they are in at the moment I expect they'll be glad to get ANY money, regardless of how its paid :)

just double check the balance on the annual statement, at the top it might say a diff total figure to the one on the agreement.

This happened on my HP agreement where they did the calcs including the option fee and deposit, but the actual statement showed an amount borrowed was less these 2 figures. Therefore Statement and agreement showed totally different figures!

numbers dont make sense on the hire purchase statement they have sent me. The statement covers from when the agreement began until now,

The following were applied on the date my agreement began:

Broker dispersment (debit) £13085.28

fee dispersment (credit)£195

Insurance premiums (credit) £2529.44

is the broker dispersment the amount I borrowed? If so it is different to the amount on agreement.

why is insurance premiums marked as credit?

what is fee assesment?(debit)

what is add hoc fee? (debit)

capitalisation (debit) some as low as £2.64 and as high as £100

what is hpdi fee?

Ihave been phoned millions of times but there is nothing to say i have been charged for the calls! would it be on the statement if I had been charged for phone calls?

I hope I make sense, it might be easier if I upload the statement minus personal details,

emmilou I just did a calculation and yes my broker disbursement is total amount payable minus option fee and deposit. but I just realised i'm paying interest on my option fee aswell even though it is an optional fee to keep the car at the end of the term. So if I choose not to take that option they will have charged me interest anyway!:(

From WF compliance:

HPDI FEE refers to additional interest due on arrears.

FEE ASSESSMENT same as above (?)

AD HOC FEE is an old term for charges due for failed payment, (but may also be to cover the cost of a big mac. OK they didn't say that bit....)

Capitalisation is monthly interest

emmilou I just did a calculation and yes my broker disbursement is total amount payable minus option fee and deposit. but I just realised i'm paying interest on my option fee aswell even though it is an optional fee to keep the car at the end of the term. So if I choose not to take that option they will have charged me interest anyway!:(

Another point that is being checked for legality...