83 linked address on credit report!!

hanes
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5383 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have been taking a look over my credit reports and have found that i've 83 linked addresses, although i have moved around a lot i've never if at all applied for credit at some of the addresses, just possibly entered them into a search while applying for credit at my current address.

Is this something that would put creditors off dealing with me as it looks rather scattered and as though i move around far too much.

I've been in my current property for 9 months now according to experian (although its almost 12 months) and currently are settled here, but is 12 months enough time to make a posistive impact on my future applications? Because at the minuite i cant seem to get credit for naff all!! :D And my credit score is in the fair range with experian, and poor range with equifax (waiting for a default to be classed as settled with equifax)

Im just very confused as i do not need credit at this moment in time, but within the next two months i'd like to apply for car finance, and im afraid that even though i may have a good-ish score i'll be turned down for something i just dont see!

Case in point i wanted to apply for an upgrade on my bank account just to be able to earn a better interest rate, but got turned down (was either to do with the way i handle my account, cant be that as im always in credit) or something on experian. im thinking of sending off £10 to see why this was so, is this worth it?

sorry for rabbiting on just trying to vent, and get a little help if i can

thanks